Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amalgamation Cup

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Run by a loonie named Brian Hoffmann (the ref) every summer, this brings together teams from at least 5 different leagues and some independants. Please use this thread to discuss teams/results/predictions.

First round format is a round robin (usually groups of 3 teams). From there, teams proceed to a single knockout.

Don't have the whole draw, but I know my team's group has the following teams:

Nomads U21 (?)
Bombastic (Steel & Engineers' League)
Killarney Spurs (RRSL - Airport League)

First game for us (Spurs) is against Nomads. Be interesting to see if I can wake up the rest of the dinosaurs for this one... :rolleyes:

beerz,

stew :cool:

500 posts later and I still don't know what I'm on about....

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie:

Does Bombastic have 2 teams operating this summer? Or has Hoffmann just screwed up again?

Toze:

Not sure if the FITS League is still going or not. I haven't seen Rob Ross in ages either.....

beerz,

stew :cool:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

We actually have 3 teams playing this summer. One in Steel and Engineers league and 2 in the West Coast.

Our A team players primarily with a few B team members in S&E while we have a group of our B players but primarily C players formed as one team and the new addition is a U21 Team.

Come winter we will have 4 teams next year. A/B/C and the new addition is the U21 team.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 4-0 with a makeshift lineup (even more so than usual) to NoNads U21 team.

Sucks when you hit the crossbar twice and both posts but the ball still stays out. Sucks even more when some skinny minging puke with a bad Michael Bolton ponytail starts kicking at your keeper when he's on the ground attempting to reel in the ball, and whines "easy Grandpa" at you when confronted. Went over him to win a header, and he went down like there were Bosnian snipers in the trees at Churchill. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Makes me fear for the future of the game here if these idjits are at all representative - whine, snivel, drop and roll, shoot after the whistle, etc. Truly a classless bunch, except for their coach. :mad:

Next against Bombastic on the weekend.

Cranky stew :cool:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bomb FC 8
Saints 0

Enough said.

Orther Match

Bomb FC 1
Roos 2 (ot)

Bad match for us and missing many players but no excuses. Roos played well. Full report under Steel & engineers. I'm pretty sure roos through in this grouping.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan said:
Europa 3 - C-Men 0. Just can't wait for the Europa vs Limpfield match, you gonna be there Blake?

Your not the guy who wanted to jump ship and join the mighty "Limpfield" but was TOLD by the leader of the mullet men (or have they joined the 21st century) that he could not??? :D

this is your home park, yes??? :cool:

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGhH BILLY? Ever been fcuked by a FISHSTICK!
Mullet's + Limpfield = SCALLYWAGS
You guy's actually have a leader??????????????????????? Please tell me it's not the Quick (super long biased boooooooooooooring game analysis) Quip Inspector Blake, or the ever uneducated Binger Barfme (c'mon buddy respond so I can post those pictures......I dare ya), Ghost who won't post, or is it you billyboy, the freshmeat rookie whom looks like just got a new computer & is already addicted to the chat?
And while I'm still on the topic of little peckers, perhaps that the reason the blow up roo has been missing.......Me thinks peter stopped for a quickie on the side of the road & popped a hole in the roo.

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Moron

We all know EuropaCHOKE is king of the early exit in A cup.
Your posting on the wrong thread go back to the steel and engineers league to post. :D

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan said:
And while I'm still on the topic of little peckers, perhaps that the reason the blow up roo has been missing.......Me thinks peter stopped for a quickie on the side of the road & popped a hole in the roo.

I think I found the culprit. Thanx! The hole in the Roo is so tiny only a little wiener could have caused it.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan said:
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGhH BILLY? Ever been fcuked by a FISHSTICK!
Mullet's + Limpfield = SCALLYWAGS
You guy's actually have a leader??????????????????????? Please tell me it's not the Quick (super long biased boooooooooooooring game analysis) Quip Inspector Blake, or the ever uneducated Binger Barfme (c'mon buddy respond so I can post those pictures......I dare ya), Ghost who won't post, or is it you billyboy, the freshmeat rookie whom looks like just got a new computer & is already addicted to the chat?

I drink then I post. :rolleyes: :eek:

freshmeat Billy

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know who won the final? It was played last night between the Green Devils and Alemania.

Beaver23

May 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure.....we won the consolation final 1-0 over some young guys, not sure who they were though? Watched the beginning of the final Green Dev's and KW United (thought that's who it was as we played them in last years final)??? Started raining and the Deep Cove boys began our long trek home.

The Devil Himself

Aug 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beaver23 said:
Not sure.....we won the consolation final 1-0 over some young guys, not sure who they were though? Watched the beginning of the final Green Dev's and KW United (thought that's who it was as we played them in last years final)??? Started raining and the Deep Cove boys began our long trek home.

Beaver23 you guys beat The Nomads U21 for third spot...
Score in the final was Green Devils 6 Alemania 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0