Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ralph Wiggum said:
Nice ttp con-man, but outside backs Katie and Tiffany wouldn't appreciate it.

Katie was your only female defender. Tiff was the outside midfielder in front of Katie. Conductor was wrong in saying you play 4 guys at the back you actually play 3, but that's probably because your girls are better offensively than your guys. :eek:

Ralph Wiggum said:
POG - had to be Frankie, pretty scary on the ball and played with class throughout. Megs was close but let the emotions get to her, taunting in a coed final was pretty funny for someone who plays at a high level. Erm, a short level but a high level? She's not very tall. :D

I believe the first taunt (if that's what you want to call it) came from Dale when he scored the tying goal in the 5th minute of injury time (in a game where there were no injuries :rolleyes: ) and he jumped up in the air while gesturing rudely to the sideline. ;) Obviously some one's still a little bitter that I didn't play for England this year. :D

nutmegswhoobviouslyhasnoclasswhenitcomestocoed :rolleyes:

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't see dale's move so not sure what you're talking about, but believe you anywhoo. never said you didn't have class, just went missing for a brief moment as everyone's does temps en temps. England can obviously lose just fine without you thank you. :p

See you in the loops, look up, look waaaaaay up.

wishingiweremrdressup,rw

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The final was fun to play in, sausage leg and all. Nutmeg-aroo definitely played well, although I think my speed and agility really went unnoticed here, I guess I'll get over it. I really have to thank the YGs and Dragons who made it out to the Roxy afterwards for always ensuring that I had at least 4 drinks on the go. Thank you. No really, thank you. Without you my Monday at work just wouldn't have been the same.

stunatman

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets end the rumours,warren runs the cosmo,iam not the man at the mirage i just like to party on church nite also iam not a free agent once a cosmo always a cosmo.Well i think the cosmo did well this year compare to last years.We are looking for some soccer sallies that want to play with the cosmo for next year coed team.Also the cosmo team is a having a year end bash at the mirage on friday august,18,06.Anyone from the coed summer teams from A div to C div are welcome to come out and have a blast.This party is not a fundraiser it just a party.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stunatman.. Rumours are surfacing that the Young guns are looking to try to get ur services for the up coming season.. We will be contacting the cosmos as we have freed up some money and a few sallies... BERtuzzi got traded.. GREtzky got traded... and now hopefully with what the Young Guns have to offer the cosmos,STUNATMAN can wear the colors of the Championship team young guns!!! Stunatman with ur acquasition we will be going for the six-pack-peat!!! Its a long off season stunatman and i hope with a few stunnies at the mirage we will get a contract with ya.. Until than ciao for now...:)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Young Guns… a good finish to a great game. As for the antics after the match at the field and ultimately the Roxy/Denny’s…NEVER AGAIN! Well until next year!:rolleyes:

Oh, and K-vale7… the drinks were fake… it was the Moons Over my Hammy at Denny’s that did you in!:eek:

~Notty

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty decent match to finish the season. The problem for us was having thirty guys and five girls for the game. Felt sorry for the ladies not being able to sub. As for the guys, well the bar opened at half-time, that kind of says it all.

Dale, the Mario Brothers called and they want their goal celebration back! Plumber. :D It's almost like you were jumping Donkey Kong barrels while giving the F-U signal to the YG bench. Not an easy combo, Luigi assures me. Nice vertical too!

TheRob did quite well. I attribute a lot of it to his serial-killer haircut. Who wants to get tangled up with the Son of Sam during a corner kick melee, really?

You guys went to the Roxy and Denny's? Wow, there must be some very debauched stories we are not being told. I'd like to hear them. Some before and after pictures would be nice too. I won't post them on the internet, I promise.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts