Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2007 - Banter Etc

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not usually my style but after a big lecture,team suspension, and a fine of having to get everyone a team chair as per YG INC upper management, I personally apologize to Larry Dallas and the rest of Beefeaters!

[CODE"After reading your posts, I've decided to hate YG Inc as well."][/CODE]

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick tip, don't try performing any bicycle kicks at Osler, especially when you are wearing a mullet wig that cuts off the circulation to your brain and makes you think that all of a sudden you have enough skill to pull off a bicycle kick cleanly in the first place!!!

All in all, a fun day at the park last Sunday, but my shoulder is still quite sore, no broken bones, but a minor separation apparently :(

Congrats to Walks and KJ, but I do have one question. If you do name her Megan, will that stunt her growth??? ;)

Cheers,
Gomesy

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talked to Walks last night at old Holy park after getting spanked again in the Ladner league.

Well, he doesn't sound too happy about the whole situation, he didn't think the boys were still strong enough swimmers to get the job done, but with enough ephies, you never know.

Well I told him to go see the new movie "Knocked Up" and everything will be allright.

Congrats again bigman.

hos

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to mention that we played the Wanderers tonight and man I cant get over what a classless bunch they are. This is coed, yet Keegan is callin one of our girls the C word over and over cause she checked him....no hard foul or hackin, shes very quiet and clean. They were also slide tackling all game 6-7 times and we had the chinese ref Dave and he never called it. Guys slide tacklin girls, are you kiddin me. They definately give all other teams a run for their money for the tryhard trophy. Guys beware if you play them to stick up for your girls. We never heard about the C word offences til after the game so we couldnt put him in his place. I must say that this ref needs to be taught the coed rules or he shouldnt be reffing. To top it all off our keeper picked up a pass back and then when it was called he went and handed to their player and instead of lettin the keeper get back into the net he dropped it and passed to his buddy and kicked into empty net without lettin the keeper get back....thats fackin classless..he shoulda thrown it away. Ah well if they dont got it then we cant teach it i suppose. Game winning goal too...be proud guys...they cheered like it was the world cup too.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to mention that we played the Wanderers tonight and man I cant get over what a classless bunch they are. This is coed, yet Keegan is callin one of our girls the C word over and over cause she checked him....no hard foul or hackin, shes very quiet and clean. They were also slide tackling all game 6-7 times and we had the chinese ref Dave and he never called it. Guys slide tacklin girls, are you kiddin me. They definately give all other teams a run for their money for the tryhard trophy. Guys beware if you play them to stick up for your girls. We never heard about the C word offences til after the game so we couldnt put him in his place. I must say that this ref needs to be taught the coed rules or he shouldnt be reffing. To top it all off our keeper picked up a pass back and then when it was called he went and handed to their player and instead of lettin the keeper get back into the net he dropped it and passed to his buddy and kicked into empty net without lettin the keeper get back....thats fackin classless..he shoulda thrown it away. Ah well if they dont got it then we cant teach it i suppose. Game winning goal too...be proud guys...they cheered like it was the world cup too.

Makes me wonder why everyone wants to play in the REC division.

All the complaints I get come from groups B and C. It was never like this when STD ran the league.

Striker...how do you feel about posting the e-mail we got from the "drunk" guy last night? Unbelievable.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It does sound as though teams are losing sight of coed soccer.
It's only for fun.
The important thing to remember is there's beer after.

Let's get back to having fun, win or lose.

i know i'm going to try

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know i'm going to try
......to have fun and not take it seriously.

Yes of course there is beer before, but during the game it is important to remember that there is beer after the game.

Now all of you **** OFF cuz we're going to kick all your asses!

:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
on a side note
UJ's 4 - Allover 3

Good fun game was tried by all.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
June 17th
PCOV (Group A) 10
Beefeaters (Group A) 0

How the hell do you get a 10-0 score in coed? That's brutal, PCOV the new tryhards extreme :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
June 17th
PCOV (Group A) 10
Beefeaters (Group A) 0

How the hell do you get a 10-0 score in coed? That's brutal, PCOV the new tryhards extreme :rolleyes:

It was a forfeit Regs...them's the rules...10 goals against.

Slappers 9 Shadow FC 2

Some teams I guess don't realize that we are going with goals AGAINST and not FOR this Season if there is a tie. There is no real need to rack up a score like that...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10-0 for a forfeit? Wow. Should be 2 flats of beer and opposing teams are allowed to slide tackle the rest of the year.

:D

Some teams I guess don't realize that we are going with goals AGAINST and not FOR this Season if there is a tie. There is no real need to rack up a score like that...
Hmmm, if Slappers and Shadow FC tie in the standings at the end of the year, isn't there a 'need'?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This was preceded by a score of 9-2? Is it the goal differential that makes it OK?
;)

Union Jackers 5 - Butter - 0

Good Times

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good times because you finally scored a goal. Now you won't feel ashamed because your wife usually does the scoring. read that like you want ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If she's scoring then i'm scoring, and i don't care how you read that.
:)

Yes i did get my first goal and DAMN it was a beauty, only to be outclassed by her again earlier in the game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bueller? Bueller?
Man is this thread dead or what!

UJ's last game a 6-5 defensive battle over Allover U.

Watched a bunch of tryhards before us (Young Guns and Dragons) battle to a 3-3 draw.
Notty pulling out a Turkey cooker for after game feast? WTF?

PS: Great to see you again Dap.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, good to see you to Yoda. I see the Squareheads got the win over the KNV-wannabe's, good stuff.

As for the turkey fryer all I can say is Notty is consistently man-of-the-match without even stepping foot on the pitch. Last night it was chicken mushroom penne on the menu, although I think Ralph Wiggum was hoping for a turducken.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0