Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2010 - Banter, Trade Rumours, Indiscretions

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda why didn't you explain to them that you guys don't use the net and offer to move there net to the other side at half time.

Happened to us last year we just didn't see the need to complain about it publicly... we just made fun of them behind their backs.. kind of like the team we played last weekend.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We cant all be tryhards like you guys STD. And not only did we make fun of them behind their backs, but also to their faces. :)

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange crushed is the only team I know of that pulls out that rule. They did it to us last year in the only game we didn't have our net.. We played aftershock earlier this year, they didn't have a net but we told herb we don't care and don't wanna report it to the league. Some people are real wankers though!!

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange crushed is the only team I know of that pulls out that rule. They did it to us last year in the only game we didn't have our net.. We played aftershock earlier this year, they didn't have a net but we told herb we don't care and don't wanna report it to the league. Some people are real wankers though!!

Same thing happened to us last year. Don't remember who we were playing against, but we forgot our net and had to pay the entire ref fee plus the league fine. This year the Young Guns didn't have a net against us and we told Herb we didn't care and we didn't report it either.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns probably hocked their only net for championship tees.

Would be a good idea, only problem is we don't have a net to hock. We usually just borrow the net from the team who played before us. Like Gomesy Jr said we didn't have a net earlier this year against them. The problem there was we were the only game that day at Tech so we couldn't borrow a net. Thank goodness for games being played on turf this year, as most of them all have nets up already!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we bring out the bad in teams, but as the last place team, i find it hard to believe.
We had a fight almost break out in our game yesterday. Girl had her dukes up and was ready to swing away at our girl.
Absolutely atrocious behaviour. Mind you i think she was the same girl who tried to start a fight against us last year as well. :rolleyes:

They had a guy that started pushing all our guys around as well to start something but nobody bit.
Game called with 10 left.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if you guys weren't a bunch of pansies teams wouldn't start things with you.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of the 2010 Playoffs

Div C Allover United
Div B Slappers
Div A Young Guns

Congrats to all teams. See you next year!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Young Guns on keeping the tradition alive!! 10 straight years in the final and winning 8 of those not a bad winning %! The final has had Cheatside in the main event 5 times over that span. Little bit dissapointed that no trophies were handed out though!! Reminds me of the elementary school sports days were everyone particapates but there is no keeping track of winners!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little bit dissapointed that no trophies were handed out though!! Reminds me of the elementary school sports days were everyone particapates but there is no keeping track of winners!

if teams would return them, we'd be happy to oblige
in 1 piece would be nice too

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the league should charge these teams at the beginning of each season if they are returning back to the league and have not returned the trophy!!

"if teams would return them, we'd be happy to oblige
in 1 piece would be nice too "

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the league should charge these teams at the beginning of each season if they are returning back to the league and have not returned the trophy!!

i think you should show up to next years AGM and present that idea Conductor...fabulous idea

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Position of league scheduler/ "president" is now open. I'm officially retired. Conductor...you've got my vote.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts