Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Brit contemplating a return to the beautiful game.

Dog Biscuit

May 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw another thread further down the page about a guy looking for a team, but there seemed to be no specific contact details.

I'm thinking of dusting off the old boots (make that, "buying new ones") and getting back into footy. Not played since Mar 2003 in a UK Saturday league, so if anyone is interested in a 37 y.o striker (and the team is not miserable as sin), I could be available for a run out.

Thanks ;)

Marc

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dog Biscuit said:
I saw another thread further down the page about a guy looking for a team, but there seemed to be no specific contact details.

I'm thinking of dusting off the old boots (make that, "buying new ones") and getting back into footy. Not played since Mar 2003 in a UK Saturday league, so if anyone is interested in a 37 y.o striker (and the team is not miserable as sin), I could be available for a run out.

Thanks ;)

Marc

Saint and I play for Rio Kaiserslautern in a Sunday League based in West London. Our home park is in Putney, just off Putney Hight Street and alongside the Thames. We trained tonight in Hyde Park for our match this weekend in Paris.

PM me if you're interested, I'm assuming you're in London like everyone else on TTP.

Dog Biscuit

May 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Saint and I play for Rio Kaiserslautern in a Sunday League based in West London. Our home park is in Putney, just off Putney Hight Street and alongside the Thames. We trained tonight in Hyde Park for our match this weekend in Paris.

PM me if you're interested, I'm assuming you're in London like everyone else on TTP.
Something ain't right here! I thought this was a board for footy in Vancouver! I'll get me coat then ...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dog Biscuit said:
Something ain't right here! I thought this was a board for footy in Vancouver! I'll get me coat then ...
It's the water :rolleyes:

Dog Biscuit,

Contact SC as I think the Dragons are short on guys this year.

Cheers from Port Moody,

~Regs.

Dog Biscuit

May 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
It's the water :rolleyes:

Dog Biscuit,

Contact SC as I think the Dragons are short on guys this year.

Cheers from Port Moody,

~Regs.
Thanks Regs. Sorry to be a thicko, but who/what is SC and how do I contact them? Ta!

(Port Moody ... I've been there already!)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC is a TTPer here but don't worry about it as I've sent here a message to post here to help you out.

As for being thick, you're miles ahead of 70% of our users so you have nothing to be bothered about ;)

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0