Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Avril Lavigne show

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Embarrassed to be saying this, but I'm looking for 3 tickets to the Avril Lavigne show at the Commodore on Dec. 22. Something about trying to be a hero to my kids at Christmas..........for once.:rolleyes:

p.m. me and Ill get back to you.
cheers

silver"santa"fox

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Complicated

Sorry Silverfox, but I can't give up my tickets for such a highly anticipated gig!!!:rolleyes: Although she does have that sexy 12 year old appearance!!!

Skater Boy;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silver Fox, I sincerely hope that they will be able to serve you booze at that show. After watching her perform what are probably her only two good? songs tonight on the Billboard Music Awards, you will likely need much of the sauce.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOOZE

Thanks for the warning One Dart! It being an all-ages show, I've anticipated no booze being available and set aside my flask for that day. ;)
Guinness, she only looks 12. The real 12 yr. olds will make up the audience, which is hopefully where I'll be:) ...............with my flask:D ...............and my trench coat:eek: .

Could be all academic as tix seem to be in high demand.

cheers!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eat your words One Dart...

I think she has more than 2 songs to date, or at least that's what Rick Dease has to say about her...

BTW, no update on how the concert actually was?:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0