Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome stuff that happens around the web

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was awesome.

I remember 1982 pretty well. I was not a Canucks fan, but I was a Gretzky and Bossy fan. Even when they got to the finals, I still wasn't in love with the Canucks, even though everyone around me was. All those kids hated the Islanders, and Bossy. I traded a rusty bike lock to Chucky Baker for a Mike Bossy hockey card (because he collected cards, I didn't, and he had to get something), which I managed to keep until high school, and lost in a move.

Bossy was pure class, and so fcuking natural (even though, as he says, it didn't come naturally, it was hard work and constant repetition).

Great read.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Bossy and Billy Smith were my keeper cards. Loved them.
Looked up the 82 team and check out the Canadian content.

IMG_8242.PNG

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was awesome.

I remember 1982 pretty well. I was not a Canucks fan, but I was a Gretzky and Bossy fan. Even when they got to the finals, I still wasn't in love with the Canucks, even though everyone around me was. All those kids hated the Islanders, and Bossy. I traded a rusty bike lock to Chucky Baker for a Mike Bossy hockey card (because he collected cards, I didn't, and he had to get something), which I managed to keep until high school, and lost in a move.

Bossy was pure class, and so fcuking natural (even though, as he says, it didn't come naturally, it was hard work and constant repetition).

Great read.
I remember it too - my Dad somehow got a pair of tickets to Game 4! Don't remember much of the game other than where our seats were (first row balcony directly behind the net).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine trying to make your mark back then in the Canadian Junior hockey system, and NOT being a fighter?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0