Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ballon D'Or 2013

Who will win Ballon D'Or

• Ronaldo

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Messi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I accidently clicked return before I could finish the poll, but it usually comes down to these two anyways.
Here is the 23 man short list for the 2013 Ballon D'Or

Gareth Bale (Wales),
Edinson Cavani (Uruguay),
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal),
Radamel Falcao (Colombia),
Eden Hazard (Belgium),
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden),
Andrés Iniesta (Spain),
Philipp Lahm (Germany),
Robert Lewandowski (Poland),
Lionel Messi (Argentina),
Thomas Müller (Germany),
Manuel Neuer (Germany),
Neymar (Brazil),
Mesut Özil (Germany),
Andrea Pirlo (Italy),
Franck Ribéry (France),
Arjen Robben (Netherlands),
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany),
Luis Suárez (Uruguay),
Thiago Silva (Brazil),
Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire),
Robin Van Persie (Netherlands),
Xavi (Spain).

Ribery said he already has space above his fireplace for it (cocky douche) I personally believe it has to be between Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan and Ribery. I don't watch Bundesliga at all, but you hear nothing of Ribery on espn soccernet or main sites, im still shocked he won European player of there. Personally IMO if Ronaldo doesn't get it this year, its a joke.the guy has been on fire. Zlatan is scoring some quality goals, and messi is injured, I really don't see how it isn't Ronaldos this year. What's your thoughts?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ribery was a huge factor in bayerns domination last season, Ronaldo is ok but hasn't helped real achieve anything and that's a big factor, ibra is a beast and has helped psg get back the French league trophy.

IMHO I think it will be Ribery...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ibra in the French league has been quality, but it's the French league, 2nd rate in comparisson to other domestic leagues IMO. As stated, Messi has been hurt and hasn't been able to 'bring it' consistently. I too don't watch German footy, but it's beginning, or so it seems anyway to be a two horse race between Bayern and Dortmund so that's no fun. Easy for Ribery to 'dominate' lesser opposition. I think Ronaldo deserves it, as he hasn't stopped banging in goals for club at a remarkable rate per games played, and more recently for country. I reckon the extension of the voting period by FIFA from mid November to late November will be enough to see him win it.

My 2 cents

Nov 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will probably be either Ribery or Ronaldo...and of course the main reason is because they are both attacking players, but I think the player that deserves this trophy the most is Phillip Lahm. This guy has been undoubtedly the best fullback in the world consistently for years now, never missing a single game and rarely ever makes a mistake. Captains both club and country and won it all with Bayern last year. If you actually watch Bayern play you will see how he is the true leader and he drives the team. IMO it's about time a defender gets this trophy as he fully deserves it. And now that Guardiola has placed him in the middle of the field as the anchor, he plays as if he's played there all his career...pleasure to watch. Guardiola has coached the likes of Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta...yet he said that Lahm was the most intelligent player he has ever coached.
http://talksport.com/football/pep-g...d-stays-true-his-attacking-ideals-13100662872

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0