Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball: Guy steals ball from 4 yr old

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see the highlights from the Rangers/Cards game from last night. I think it was the top of the 5th when a foul ball went behind home plate towards a young fan. Then some 250 pd jacka$$ jumps over the kid and pins him against the seat with all of his girth and steals the ball from the kid. The crowd started chanting " give him the ball" and the fat fcuk just smiled and kept it. The little guy won in the end cuz he got balls and signed bats from both teams. Cards reliever Steve Kline had a cardinals shirt signed by himself saying "tough guy" all over it but the jerk had already left the game with his embarrassed wife/girlfriend before it could be delivered to the guy....What an A$$...... :mad: :mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it was classless. I think the guy had a Delta Blaze sweatshirt but it could have been a St. Louis Cardinals one too? But it was funny. The little bastard was too young to know what to do with the ball anyway. He was lucky it didn't clunk him in the head.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bottom line is this: at the end of the day, whether it comes from a major league park or not, it's just a fukcing baseball. His girlfriend looked really impressed with all of the attention as well. :rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have kept the ball too. He got the ball fair and square even if he was up against a 5 year old.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
I would have kept the ball too. He got the ball fair and square even if he was up against a 5 year old.

I quess i can see why a grown man would want a foul ball off the bat of some no name.... that ball is priceless man better get that thing on e-bay.. :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Holy crap sheep sounds like you think he should of taken the kids slurpy too along with bangin his mom you sick creep. :rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy deserved the ball. He dove head first into the next row and could have seriously hurt himself. If the kid was blind, had no legs and was in a wheelchair I would have still dove and got that ball.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
The guy deserved the ball. He dove head first into the next row and could have seriously hurt himself. If the kid was blind, had no legs and was in a wheelchair I would have still dove and got that ball.

If the kid was blind with no legs and in a wheelchair he would have probably had no problems getting the ball off you sheep :eek: ....

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, it was classless. I think the guy had a Delta Blaze sweatshirt but it could have been a St. Louis Cardinals one too? But it was funny. The little bastard was too young to know what to do with the ball anyway. He was lucky it didn't clunk him in the head.
Ouch Captain, that one hurt. We only steal candy from little children, girlfriends from their boyfriends and DCS points from punching bags. We would never stoop so low as to steal a ball from a kid at a ballgame.

It was funny however.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the big deal? The kid wasn't even looking and the big guy lost his balance...

:D

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts