Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCCAA Soccer

Who's going to win the BCCAA Provincials?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There doesn't seem to be an area for this topic anywhere so i figured i'd start one. Not too sure how many people actually follow it on TTP, or if any of the College Players actually are members here.
I know there were a few from our FVSL team last year that were on TTP but i haven't seen them yet.

Figured i'd give them a place to Banter about the season.

Who are this years favourites to win it?
Douglas was last years provincial Champions with Cap finishing second and Langara and Cariboo 3 and 4.

Cap and Malispina started off 2 and 0 this weekend and UCFV a win and a tie. I know most teams in FVSL and VMSL are waiting for these players to come back to thier teams when College is over.

Who's going where?

I've added a poll to vote on who you think is going to take this years BCCAA Provincial Championship.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was checking out some profiles of the UCFV players on thier website and i was wondering if everyone lies on thier info at all the colleges? I know i lie in my player info on height and weight, probably not as bad as some of you do, but lying about where your soccer career?

For instance:
Jonathan Craig
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF THE FRASER VALLEY

Craig begins his junior season with the Cascades… recently has played for Golden Ears Premier, since 2003 :confused: , and Northside Premier, since 1998… ( :confused: Who?) with Golden Ears he was named Most Inspirational Player in 2003, a year in which he netted 20 goals… (Really? Must have done that while i was tying my shoes.) in 2003 with Northside he found the back of the net four times to take the league championship.

Matt Hunt
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF THE FRASER VALLEY
One of the most tenured players on this year’s roster, Hunt returns for his third season with the Cascades… in his first season with the team he was named Rookie of the Year in 2003… the past three years he has also played for Surrey United of the Premier league (Can anyone at Surrey Confirm this? I seem to remember him playing sweeper with me last year. Weird) , and before that United in the U21 league… in his final year with the U21 squad he was named MVP… a graduate of Pitt Meadows he was his graduating class’ valedictorian… involved in the community, Hunt volunteers with the RCMP and CKNW Orphan’s fund… he is majoring in Kinesiology… parents are Jamie and Cathy.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Surrey there are a lot of Mike Hunts... but certainly no Matt Hunt who played for us or any U-21 side I know of.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCCAA Soccer Nationals

Anyone going to watch any of these games in Burnaby Lake?

Douglas and Langara are the locals looking to take the championship.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Wed. Nov. 9

Men
Algonquin (Ontario) 2 Langara 1
NAIT (Alberta) 2 UNBSJ (Atlantic) 0

Women
Langara 2 Grant McEwan (Alberta) 0
F.X.Garneau (Quebec) 2 Thompson Rivers (Kamloops) 0

www.langara.bc.ca/soccernats

Douglas Men and Langara Men both play Thursday.
Langara Women play Thursday. Not sure about TRU women.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be at the Douglas game at 1:00, as this is their 4th year in a row at nationals, and my little bro is at his 3rd in a row... i don't know if the team is any better this year than last, but after finishing 4th last year (the 1st time they have finish out of the top 3), they aren't going to be happy with any less than the title

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douglas in the national finals

Douglas beat NAIT today 3-0 to put themselves through to the finals tomorrow at 4pm at Burnaby Lake.

They opened the tournament with a 4-0 win over UNBSJ, and are playing their best soccer of the year so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0