Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bell Media

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Bell Media has brought out the broom again.........

http://business.financialpost.com/f...cy-in-latest-round-of-layoffs?__lsa=6b22-6b4a

http://theprovince.com/sports/socce...caps/bell-media-axe-voices-of-whitecaps-lions

Locals who have been let Go include Peter Schadd, Scotty Rintoul, Marc Weber and Coleen Christie. Likely more but these are the ones I most relate to.

How Pratt and Bro Jake are still around is beyond me.

So who's left for the caps out here?

How long until all local coverage is sent east?

Someone bring back sports page please!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Province is owned by Postmedia, not Bell
Did someone say The Province was owned by Bell? I referenced The Province as they are issuing early buyouts right now and many are out of jobs. That industry is shifting big time.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say The Province was owned by Bell? I referenced The Province as they are issuing early buyouts right now and many are out of jobs. That industry is shifting big time.

The thread is titled "Bell Media" and the first post references Weber being let go.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the TSN cuts are only for radio.

We may still have to suffer through Schaad on some TV broadcasts.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think ut was referenced based on the fact a lot of
The thread is titled "Bell Media" and the first post references Weber being let go.

Hey Thread police. I mentioned Weber because he makes regular appearances on 1040. Im sure they werent free? Possibly even subcontracted through post media? Must be a tie in somewhere. I dont know just assuming. Seems Coincidence announced same day no?

Relax and get on your to scheduled meetings with the Prince of Saudia Arabia. Go Figure out what the price of a barrel oil is going to be so i can budget accordingly for next month and you can figure out what you can afford to pay your guys to beat out campo

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think ut was referenced based on the fact a lot of

Hey Thread police. I mentioned Weber because he makes regular appearances on 1040. Im sure they werent free? Possibly even subcontracted through post media? Must be a tie in somewhere. I dont know just assuming. Seems Coincidence announced same day no?

Relax and get on your to scheduled meetings with the Prince of Saudia Arabia. Go Figure out what the price of a barrel oil is going to be so i can budget accordingly for next month and you can figure out what you can afford to pay your guys to beat out campo

Why don't you come watch the next match vs Campo? Maybe the oil money can buy you a beer.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0