Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Holiday Song and I don't mean Jimmy

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Years ago, Tom Petty released the greatest Christmas song of all time, "Christmas All Over Again", finally bumping Doug & the Slugs' edition of "White Christmas" from the top of the charts. It was a momentous day.

Have a pleasant Festivus, everyone.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downloads

I have ran out of options to burn some new Christmas tunes before the season begins... I have a few different CD's and own most (if not all) of the songs previously mentioned, however I would like to get the new version of Adam Sandlers "Happy Hannuka"...

Does anyone out there have a suggestion of any websites out there???

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, Guinness;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Driving Home for Christmas is a cracker.

Tom Petty released the greatest Christmas song of all time

Most certainly, an oxymoron. Tom Petty will NEVER be associated with being the greatest in anything.......

As for the actual Christmas songs, I love "Ring Christmas Bells". The harmony is tre-men-dous........

Captain

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot about this one. God Bless KissFM for being online, I'm currently harrassing the Koreans here with "Six White Boomers". Some weird Australian song about kangaroos instead of reindeer. G'day Mate:wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic "Wham Slam" on Saint

... I was wondering where the other guy went from Wham, now I know it was Saint all along...

This year's Christmas tune has to be "Blue Christmas" by Elvis, only because they are playing all the fricken time on the only fricken English Music station in fricken Taiwan:rolleyes:

Seriously, it's all about Bone - E - M

+Enjoytheholidaysboys!

SC;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It isn't Christmas without the Aussie song, "Hey Santa Claus."

The chorus starts out with, "Hey Santa Claus ya cnut, you forgot my fcukin' bike! I've been through all this other junk and there's nothing that I like!"

It gives you chills, doesn't it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yearly classic

Don't know if anyone else has heard it yet but i heard it this morning.

It's the guy that does the Porky Pig version of Blue Christmas.
One of the funniest songs I have every heard.

Porky Pig Blue Christmas

Click on the link by the above name and it will play

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone mentioned earlier Run DMC's Christmas In Hollis. Fair enough, but I just grabbed their Christmas Is and it kicks the crap out of Hollis.

Word.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas FM

There is no more X-FM as they have reincarnated as Christmas FM, presumably until Christmas when they will reincarnate as something else.

Personally, I don't think that they play anywhere near the same quality of Christmas tunes that Kiss FM did before they became Jack last year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0