Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Kits in football?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The copper version is cool but these design shirts are just hideous. I hope this fad passes quickly. Solid colors, subtle piping, stripes and classic designs please... :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I am thinking this is the best kit I've seen yet.

This is the club that was playing in the 2. Bundeliga and 3rd tier of German football when Johnny Sulentic left the Whitecaps and went over there to play for them.

Now promoted to the Bundesliga they have a new kit... I think it's pretty cool.

FC St. Pauli Home Kit 2010-2011 Do You Football

Lyon's third kit (for Europe I think) is also just out, and it's... different.

Maillot OL Extérieur 2010-2011 adidas Boutique officielle OL

The only thing that FC St. Pauli kit is missing on it is a bedazzled dragon. God that's hideous. As for the Lyon jersey, I agree, it's definitely different. Not nice, but different :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have the Camo coloured Home kit from a few years back... It's also different. But Awesome.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 296

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The copper version is cool but these design shirts are just hideous. I hope this fad passes quickly. Solid colors, subtle piping, stripes and classic designs please... :rolleyes:

You do realize the background graphic coloured top is just the reverse side of the copper kit... they won't be playing in that... it's just a reversable top.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man those Caribou jersies must have been painful to wear by the players, just looking at them hurts. Opposing players probably couldn't play properly cause of laughing so much throughout the game. Free Kicks must have been funny. Wouldn't be surprised if Caribou players demanded a trade just based on that uniform. lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0