Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 big game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big D

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to look past those Cleo's and look towards this week's game against Alemania. I've heard good thing's about this team so should be a good one. RFC is looking to have all the big gun's out especially our 2 key stickers that have been injured look out!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big D:

I'll trade you your two key stickers for a Matt Cooke rookie card...unless they're potstickers, that is.

mmm, potstickers....

Trece

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This gets its own thread? Cool.

Cleo's are very average and Alemania are better than average but very beatable. You need to bring your lunch box though as they are physical with a couple of real players but on the whole I would say you will get by them. I think the div is already shaping up as it should...Primos and RFC fighting at the top with Belmont, Alemania and Douglas Park making a mess of things right below them. I think there's a real drop after the top 5 and we'll see the divide grow as the year wears on. I know we'll take points off the top guys this year but we are not really a promotion threat - and nor do we want to be as second place is about right :)

Big D

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are a few teams who could on any Sunday pull off an upset. RFC are 3-0, but had to work for it the next few week's is going to be interesting not thinking of Primos yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0