Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Billy Idol, done or come back?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a 'private' :eek: screening of the Billy Idol acoustic DVD a few weeks ago. It brought back memories of seeing him in concert with The Cult at the P.N.E. Coliseum back in 1985. I personally don’t think he’s lost much, perhaps gotten better with age.

I’ll be able to make a final judgment after his concert tonight. Anyone else heading to the show?

+OldschoolSC :eek:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
His new track is not bad, looks the same in the video, maybe a few more wrinkles. Sorry SC won't be their, will be at Cowboys for the Stampede concert of the summer - David Lee Roth. :rolleyes:

SC said:
I had a 'private' :eek: screening of the Billy Idol acoustic DVD a few weeks ago. It brought back memories of seeing him in concert with The Cult at the P.N.E. Coliseum back in 1985. I personally don’t think he’s lost much, perhaps gotten better with age.

I’ll be able to make a final judgment after his concert tonight. Anyone else heading to the show?

+OldschoolSC :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrinkles sminkles. Billy looked great last night and considering we had to see him prance around stage half naked, you couldn't help but look. :eek:

The new album is great b/c the supporting band members really know how to use their instruments :eek: . The old tunes were better then new tunes were sweet sounding and my ears are still ringing from the incredible amount of sound belting at the Q.E. theater. I don't think that place has rocked that hard in years.

Billy covered some great artists to please the crowd: Van Halen (Jump) I swear Steve Stevens played the guitar just as great as Eddie Van Halen maybe better :eek: , The Who, Elvis (Heartbreak Hotel), The Doors (L.A. Woman = a.k.a. B.C. Woman).

I'm looking forward to his concert next year, considering it's an annual thing. Billy is better with age, and time is not against him :)

Best regards to David Lee Roth, but I swear Billy should have been his replacement back in the day :cool:

+stillsweatingSC ;)

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I read right that DLR will be @ the Stampede ??
From the where are they now file or what

Good to hear he's still alive and kickin

I remember vividly the Idol concert ( actually in 87 grad year
and I had a walking cast @ grad )
I broke my ankle and had two screw's put in for a year and half

Typical .. buy nose bleed's and sneak to the floor .. got chased jumped the boards CRACK .. hobbled but still watched idol
in the mosh pit area
getting home a biatch

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0