Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobaduzzi Book

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only time I was impressed by bobaduzzi was when I was 6 and went to lenderduzzi soccer school, or maybe that was because I could kick it around with Carl Valentine and got to be in the team photo at the end of camp with the 86'rs :cool:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good god, so a bunch of you don't like the guy - fair enough. Don't buy the book. But, there is nothing wrong with writing a book. I am guessing some of the negativity here is jealousy that you aren't interesting or accomplished enough to write your own book and sell it.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bought Captain Shamrock this for his Christmas. Hope he will be surprised. :D

A gift is a gift so he will have to act surprised and ... happy:D!?

It looks to me that Bobaduzzi was actually counting on those who would want to buy that book as a gift just to piss off somebody.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see nothing wrong with writing a book and "trying" to sell it if you think you can. Just don't look for sympathy or be embarrassed if it doesn't. I think he will really understand after this whether people respect him or not locally by his book sales. I guess if you have a household name and the funds to do it why not try?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see nothing wrong with writing a book and "trying" to sell it if you think you can. Just don't look for sympathy or be embarrassed if it doesn't. I think he will really understand after this whether people respect him or not locally by his book sales. I guess if you have a household name and the funds to do it why not try?

Are gonna buy now or wait and see if the Christmas Princess has any signed copies in her bag of gifts?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0