Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group D - (Game 2) Portugal v Iran[R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Group D - (Game 2) Portugal v Iran

CBC Sports said:
For the first time in 40 years, Portugal will compete in the second round of the World Cup.

Deco and Cristiano Ronaldo scored second-half goals to lead Portugal to a 2-0 victory over Iran in a Group D game from Frankfurt.

The win gives Portugal six points and ensures its participation in the round of 16. Iran's second loss eliminated the team from the tournament

This is Portugal's fourth appearance at the World Cup, but it only made it beyond the opening round once, in 1966, when it lost to eventual champion England in the semifinals.
Man, I had no idea -- I would've never believed it. Talk about underachieving...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice dive by Figo. He might have had his toe clipped slightly and he goes down and grabs his legs like he was two footed. I guess being in commercials is the way to get a penalty called for you in this world cup as there have been some shockers that haven't been awarded with a trip to the spot.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chops win 2-buzz

Settled

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game...honestly no team in World Cup passes the ball nicer then Portugal.....dominated this whole game bring on Holland or Argin-fatties

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts