Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group E - (Game 3) Czech vs Italy [R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Group E - (Game 3) Czech vs Italy

Note to Italy: DEFEND! DEFEND! DEFEND!

A draw sees them through, and 32,000 tokens to me. Viva Italia!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italtians played 2 of the 3 games with an extra man for at least a full half - massive advantage. As aresult, they avoid Brazil in the next round. I think they''ll run out of their lucky charms come the later rounds.

Sandman

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italia played a great game today. Sandman not their fault other teams cant tackle. Stupid tackle from behind on Totti.

Maybe Brazil was lucky to avoid the Italians ever think that?

Cannavaro had Baros in his pocket. Easily the man of the match. Buffon showed that he is the best keepr in the world today.

Forza Italia!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least the Italian theatrics were kept to a minimum today and yes they did play well. Their performance against Ghana was one of the best in the tournament. Palying a man up in two games is still huge.

Cannavaro - Baros isn't a world class threat at 100% fit let alone 75%. So having him in his back pocket really is no big deal.

Regardless, Buffon and Cannavaro can practise their trade in the serie B next year

Sandman;)

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh please, Buffon is great but Cech is betterer :p and greater !!! say what you will but Cech is the best now...i hope that italy will go all the way now that they beat my people

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts