Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group F - Brazil v Croatia[R]

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll echo Striker 14
Croatia carried the game for extended stretches.
But Dado and Ivan Klasnic showed the skill difference between them and the likes of Ronaldinho and Robinho.

Is it me, or does Ronaldo REALLY need to mix in a salad?

Too bad on the shots straight into Dida's chest

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should have won that game is going way too far. Yes they had a couple chances but they would have had a tough time finishing in a german whorehouse if they showed the same form as today. Croatia did play some good stuff but they were NEVER going to win this game.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crappy first half. Niko kranjcar to blame on the first goal, as kaka was his mark, and he came on the left side instead of the ride side. which gave kaka time to set up and shoot. 2nd half total opposite. good chances, but like was said shot straight at dida. Man of the match for me was Mate Babic, on the left side. I felt we should have attacked more on the ride side of Roberto Carlos more with Srna. It's all good. A 1:0 loss is better than what people were picking. ATmosphere was crazy. Especially when singing the national anthem..... wish i was there. next game japan, 6am, Sunday.... I also felt that Prso wasn't that great. other than that one shot. His touch was way off today.

Go Hrvatska Go!!! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Should have won that game is going way too far. Yes they had a couple chances but they would have had a tough time finishing in a german whorehouse if they showed the same form as today. Croatia did play some good stuff but they were NEVER going to win this game.

You're kidding, right? I thought Croatia played decent compared to what people thought they would.
How can you say they were never going to win? If you're meaning nobody THOUGHT they were going to win, I can see your point, but to make a remark like that...come on!

I give cudo's where deserved, and I thought the Croat's played pretty good footy today!

But then again, whoever agrees with me, right? ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Good spot Regs. Very average goal. Goalkeepers positioning was extremely poor. Croatian midfield will be dissapointed to have not only given Kaka the space, but to have given him the inside on his left foot.

Enjoy the second half

Eh, a magic first touch to set himself up for the shot......beat 3 players with it. It was a good shot.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
You're kidding, right? I thought Croatia played decent compared to what people thought they would.
How can you say they were never going to win? If you're meaning nobody THOUGHT they were going to win, I can see your point, but to make a remark like that...come on!

I give cudo's where deserved, and I thought the Croat's played pretty good footy today!

But then again, whoever agrees with me, right? ;)

I think One Dart has a valid point. They were never going to win the game and they didn't.........:confused:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia were never going to win that game. No one thought they were going to win either. Did they do better than expected? Yes. Did Brazil come close to expectations? No where near.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you a bawbag? Yes. Does your neck hurt? Yes. Am I getting blootered tonight and tomorrow? Definitely.

PS Brazil won.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To stay on topic, Brazil won 1 - 0 and Ronaldo is a fat fcuk. :)

The neck is on the mend..........I think......

Blootered tonight? No Tomorrow? Yes. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo was complete and utter crap. He is overweight and looked more forward to getting served a Big Mac than a ball to his feet.

Brazilian blubber!:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo was complete and utter crap
That is only way to describe it. Any player and I mean any player could have strolled around like that. I didn't see him break from a jog at any one point. Brutal.

I thought Brazil where still the better side despite being a man down with Ronaldo up front.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One comment made by craig forrest after the game was that he thought the brazil defence played very well. How many key opportunities did they give the croates, how is that good defence. I think croatia played better then expected but they were lucky the brazil defence was not having a good game to give them so many open shots and open men on crosses. Anyways that was my 2 cents from that game. Brazil is a great team to watch offensively, I'm looking fwd to watching more of their games.

Lionheart

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060613/483/wcber30206132123
fankissdado9px.jpg

Remember the fan that invaded the pitch!? The camera's on TV never showed why, this is why.

They love Dado! Too bad he didn't finish better on this chance.
http://abdvideos.free.fr/CDM06/Bresil-Croatie/Action_perso.wmv

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, he came out onto the field because he was afraid that Dado wasn't going to be able to tie his shoes up... after all, he is still a Ranger:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Despite his one good shot, Ronaldo didn't deserve to be on the field for this game. Don't know where his head is at, but his heart sure doesn't seem to be with the national team...

Would love to see Brasil and the Czechs in the final, but not likely....

right over left, left over right...

Trece

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Don't know where his head is at, but his heart sure doesn't seem to be with the national team...
By the looks of him, his head still seems to be at the nearest bratwurst stand.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts