Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Quarter Finals - England vs Portugal [R]

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gomesy_jr said:
Forza Portugal!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to piss on you for a spelling error meu amigo, but it is Forca(with the accent under the "c", not Forza, unless you are really an I-tie after all of these years. Just check the Nelly Furtado album, I'm sure you have them all :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't really blame Gomesy_jr? This is TTP afterall. How the fcuk was he to know there was a scholar amongst the neanderthals?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Let's just disagree to disagree.

The red was for the push. The 'stomp' to the groin looks really bad because everyone is seeing it 100 times in super-slow-mo. Watch the ref as everything unfolds. The truth is in the yorkshire pudding.

Fair enough.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for all of you mad at Ronaldo, he didn't even do anything. Rooney pushed him twice lightly, and Ronaldo didn't even react, whereas some players would have fell to the ground after the first push which happened a lot in the Dutch/Portugal game.
Good point, Gomesy jr. That reminds me of the Van Bommel performance when Figo waved his nose towards him. Really... of all the cheating bastards, the Dutch were some of the worst!

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed that Sportsnet.ca just posted the quote today from Rooney that he was "gobsmacked" at the call. It was originally posted 24 hours ago by everyother site. Good to see that as the broadcaster for the WC, that they get to reporting in a timley manner:rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't mean to beat a dead horse but here is a video of the Rooney debacle. Everyone has seen the first 3/4 of the video but the interesting part is the last bit, where Rooney is talking to Pauleta when Ronaldo comes along, headbutts Rooney lightly, says something to him and then gives him a little stare. Even Rooney looked a little confused as to what the hell it was all about. And this all prior to the match starting. Ronaldo, you truly are a little prick.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Don't mean to beat a dead horse but here is a video of the Rooney debacle. Everyone has seen the first 3/4 of the video but the interesting part is the last bit, where Rooney is talking to Pauleta when Ronaldo comes along, headbutts Rooney lightly, says something to him and then gives him a little stare. Even Rooney looked a little confused as to what the hell it was all about. And this all prior to the match starting. Ronaldo, you truly are a little prick.
I posted the same clip on this thread back on july 4th.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:

Ronaldo is obviously a whining cnut but the pre-game thing was nothing.....as Pauleta was laughing right after the 'head butt'......if it offended Rooney, I'm sure he would have reacted differently.

All inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and life..........

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0