Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Brazil v Ghana [R]

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Brazil v Ghana

Gotta get down to Commercial for this one...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Something tells me... and I'm just goin' out on a limb here... that Dude is just building towards a major -- MAJOR -- bet on this one.

Will we see you going all the way on this one, Dude?

What's it gonna be boy yes or no?

~Meatloaf.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Could be, Keeper, could be. Gotta get that nest egg built up nice and big for this one.

Look at those odd for might Ghana to win...the way they've played, I don't think this is too far fetched.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Put it this way: I'll bet big on Brazil -- that way if (1) they win, I win; and if (2) Ghana wins, I be happy with the fact that I bought Brazil's exit.

But if Brazil wins in extra time, I'll be pissed.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keeper said:
....But if Brazil wins in extra time, I'll be pissed.
I know how that feels. Bet all my marbles on the Argentina game and they won in OT. Brazil better win in regulation. Betting my entire fortune on it, a measly 150 tokens.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With those odds, and the potential for an upset, I can't resist.

Again, hope they don't go to extra time. Realistically, I think that's most likely, but can't resist the 10-1.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have to say, I am still not impressed with brasil, ghana didn't play bad, just couldn't finish. Brasil got some good breaks and scored, other than that they didn't have much going except the last 5 -10 mins where i think ghana just gave up, Ghana was also a little lost without essien i find,

Now one other thing, is it just me or did the ref call every 50/50 for brasil?? cuz it sure seemed like it. A little side fact, the ref was Slovakian and being slovakian I know that our football association has a little obssesion w/ the brasil soccer

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe I'm about to agree with FCBycta, but he's right on the call about Brazil's play. They look very beatable right now. Dida was lucky on the header (right place, right time), and he did make a nice save (with a nice recovery & smother) in the second half; meanwhile Brazil was fortunate not to have their 2nd called offside. A team with better finish would have been able to bounce them out today.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts