Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Semi - Portugal vs France [R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin' hell. Ronaldo is the biggest fcuking cheater there is. Did he even make an attempt at that "header"? Geez Louise, he just jumped and dove in the air. Shoulda/Coulda been a yellow for that sh!t.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Fcukin' hell. Ronaldo is the biggest fcuking cheater there is. .

He's from Portugal right...or is it Italy...hmmm....that's like splittin hairs...both greasy..both divin cheaters..maybe it's the same place..

:wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank Ribery has to be the ugliest player in the tournament. If France wins I don't fancy his chances of gracing the front page of any newspaper.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No question about the pk. The ref has done an excellent job of not buying the diving and moaning from Portugal.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what's worse: Germany in the consolation final, or the fact they have to play against a bunch of cheats.

~BringbackCollina

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
If Portugal had this ref for any other game in the knockout rounds...the port diving team would be at home already...:rolleyes:

Agreed!!! On one play in the second half there were two Portucheats diving in the box on the same play!!!

Ronaldo did nothing to endear himself to the international soccer community again today. For an incredible talent as he is, he sure needs to grow up and play like the superstar he could be without the histrionics and diving like a baby.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A case of the boy who cried wolf one too many times, eh? Like the Argentina match, players from these well known cheating teams who go down, even on actual fouls, are not getting the calls anymore. The refs, I think, have become sick of being made to look like idiots.

Notice the call for Henry, where he was taken down...he tried to get up and keep going. He got the call, and I bet partially because he chose to continue on trying to gain advantage. He is probably smart enough to realize he got away with one in the earlier rounds, and also saw the trend towards refs giving the defending players the benefit of the doubt.

I like it...love the result!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest winner on the day though is definitely Dude. Jumping to number one in the total tokens race after falling almost all the way down to zero.

Vive la France

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
A case of the boy who cried wolf one too many times, eh? Like the Argentina match, players from these well known cheating teams who go down, even on actual fouls, are not getting the calls anymore. The refs, I think, have become sick of being made to look like idiots.

The Portugese are an embarassment!! Bunch of fcuken pussies!!

GET UP!!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italians shoulda been in the 3rd place game.....that would be too funny to see them play Portugal...

>> 50/50 ball and both players fall before getting there...they have the same ref from the eng/port game and both get reds for violent conduct...then figo head butts totti who in turns spits at deco who then two foots cannavaro for not givin the ball back....would be a classic...

>> and raises would have to be given to the grounds crew for the grease disposal

:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
>> and raises would have to be given to the grounds crew for the grease disposal

... and double the number of stretchers and magic sponges.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conspicuously(sp), fany pants The Frachise is silent. Funny, he seemed to have time to irritate the piss out of me every 5 bleeding minutes before... Where is that set of shriveled Michael Ballacks now?

Truly, my day has been made

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
The Italians shoulda been in the 3rd place game.....that would be too funny to see them play Portugal...

>> 50/50 ball and both players fall before getting there...they have the same ref from the eng/port game and both get reds for violent conduct...then figo head butts totti who in turns spits at deco who then two foots cannavaro for not givin the ball back....would be a classic...

Wow... you're a funny fcuk... :rolleyes: .... You've almost reached the heights of German humour....

Attachments

• tys438.jpg
    tys438.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 66

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha italians lose u hate they win u hate!!!!! make sure to tell england to get a good seat well two real teams play!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHA Superstiker you are sooo funny.

Ill give a good quote from Nesta, his reaction on a German article written about Italians being Greasy, Oily mamasboys.

I love it cause its soo true.

"Another member of the Italian squad, Milan defender Alessandro Nesta said when asked about the offending article: "They criticise us for how we are but then they want to dress and eat like us. There is a bit of envy."

Well said Ale, well said.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0