Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Semi - Portugal vs France [R]

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
HAHAHAHA Superstiker you are sooo funny.

Ill give a good quote from Nesta, his reaction on a German article written about Italians being Greasy, Oily mamasboys.

I love it cause its soo true.

"Another member of the Italian squad, Milan defender Alessandro Nesta said when asked about the offending article: "They criticise us for how we are but then they want to dress and eat like us. There is a bit of envy."

Well said Ale, well said.

Can't completely disagree I do enjoy a good bowl of pasta thats true...but why they gotta name their players after it....you know that Riga Toni guy...

...ah well I guess a good Tiramisu loaded with booze is needed in order to sleep with some of those hairy italian broads...:eek:

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a couple of things,

Why does the ref not hand out cards on the blatant dives? Ronaldo, Pauletta, Postiga etc
I do not believe the Italians have been bad at all for diving or cheating THIS world cup. I have actually enjoyed watching them this time around, they play good defence and go forward very well.

But I am cheering for France now

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that this time around that Italy should even be mentinoed in the same breath as Portugal.

Portugal was an embarassment from the top down. Italy has been no worse than say France, in the diving catagory.

I think the Ronaldo story is far from over, hey KNVB think we can find a spot for him at Ajax? Mabye Figo too? :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Conspicuously(sp), fany pants The Frachise is silent. Funny, he seemed to have time to irritate the piss out of me every 5 bleeding minutes before... Where is that set of shriveled Michael Ballacks now?

The Franchise
Registered TTPer
Last Activity: Today 02:03 PM
I wonder what he's been doing all afternoon/evening. Perhaps he's crying in his big pillow.

KNVB, perhaps you could set up an iBookie over/under on when he'll reappear.

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter Ronaldo slams referee's performance

A heartbroken Cristiano Ronaldo launched a stinging attack on referee Jorge Larrionda after Portugal crashed out of the World Cup semi-finals courtesy of a 1-0 defeat by France.

BenRadford/GettyImages
Cristiano Ronaldo is in tears at the end of the match

Zinedine Zidane netted the game's only goal in the 33rd minute when he neatly stroked a penalty past Ricardo.

Larrionda's decision to point to the spot after Ricardo Carvalho had felled Thierry Henry in the penalty area was not hotly contested. But Ronaldo slammed the referee for not paying Portugal enough respect.

'We played well and did our best but the referee didn't help us,' the 21-year-old Manchester United forward said. 'Everyone who saw the match could see that the referee wasn't fair.

'He should have shown yellow cards but he did not because Portugal is a small country. We just have to carry on working and then we will be a big country.'

Ronaldo impressed the sell-out crowd of 66,000 fans with a flurry of energetic runs as well as several superb passes.

He almost set up a late equaliser when Fabien Barthez failed to control a powerful 25-yard free-kick - only for Luis Figo to nod over the rebound from point-blank range.

'Portugal showed that they can play good football,' he moaned. 'France were no better than we were. They got a penalty but not much else.

'We are disappointed not to reach the final after such a match. We really wanted to go through but didn't make it. It is the end of our dream. But we have to congratulate France.'

Ronaldo was greeted by a thunderstorm of catcalls every time he touched the ball but he insisted the harassment only made him stronger.

'I was pleased about being booed,' he said. 'I am a dangerous player. And maybe the French fans were upset to see a dangerous player. I am not worried at all.' (yeah that's it.)

With France moving on to play Italy in Berlin on Sunday, Portugal now clash with tournament hosts Germany in the third-place match in Stuttgart on Saturday.

And Ronaldo hopes to close out the tournament on a positive note.

'We think of the next game now and hopefully we can win it,' a tearful Ronaldo concluded
Further proof of the type of fanny he really is...

Looks good on you...

Attachments

• ron_br205.jpg
    ron_br205.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 69

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Ronaldo that the ref should have handed out yellow cards. Let's see, Pauletta, Postiga, himself, Figo for dissent when he booted the French defender in the head and then moaned to the assistant about it. What a wanker. I'm sure the Paraguayan ref checked up the populations of France and Portugal before the game so he could better decide who to caution. Walks, Captain is that what you guys do?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** you Ronaldo and all your ****ing poofy teammates. You're all ****ing cheats and you are the ultimate cheat.

One Dart,

I always check the local population of the ethnic groups I'm reffing because you never can be too sure. Now that you're a 99% referee, what are you thoughts on the size of the countries? Important stuff.

BTW, did you get the phone message last night?

Next stop - Blooterville?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
I wonder what he's been doing all afternoon/evening. Perhaps he's crying in his big pillow.

KNVB, perhaps you could set up an iBookie over/under on when he'll reappear.

:D

That avartor is funny to bad he was the only guy who showed up to play yesterday. I will enjoy it greatly when they beat the germans...watching Ballack cry again is priceless.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
You have nothing to talk about Holland shite the bed days ago......
That's it? 25 days of you running your fcuking mouth and that is all you can come up with? You're as big of a fanny as your hero. Should I hold my breath for the inevitable "What's was the score when they played Holland?" "My dad can beat up your dad?" "My mom can suck a golf ball through 15 feet of garden hose?" Whatever, lamb, I don't want you to strain yourself.

At least you still have the Leafs.

Run along or you'll miss your cartoons.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
That avartor is funny to bad he was the only guy who showed up to play yesterday. I will enjoy it greatly when they beat the germans...watching Ballack cry again is priceless.

Ballack crying? Ronaldo has cried enough in this World Cup to fill up Lake Ontario. A diver, cheater, AND a ****ing cry baby. :D GIRUY.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob Gobler said:
That's it? 25 days of you running your fcuking mouth and that is all you can come up with? You're as big of a fanny as your hero. Should I hold my breath for the inevitable "What's was the score when they played Holland?" "My dad can beat up your dad?" "My mom can suck a golf ball through 15 feet of garden hose?"(Last time I check THEROB Suspended someone on here for that) Whatever, lamb, I don't want you to strain yourself.

At least you still have the Leafs.

Run along or you'll miss your cartoons.

That was a great story. Running my mouth.....just said Portugal was going to win....and hey third place isn't bad for team that has never made it this far.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You ran your mouth, then didn't have the bullocks to post after they lost. When they won, you had plenty of time to post, so...looks good on you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ihatronaldo.com

Join the club

Attachments

• ronaldo-crying2.jpg
    ronaldo-crying2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 72
  • ronaldo-diving.jpg
    ronaldo-diving.jpg