Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BOYS YOUTH FOOTBALL [soccer]

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some ??? about winter/ summer soccer for boys please ?

What age group does Metro start u13 or u14 ?

Which clubs in Surrey combine together to make a metro team ?

Which areas of BC do metro teams play against ?

If a player doesn,t get selected 4 metro which is the highest level below ?

Whats the Y Leage and +what age does that start ?

[/SIZE]

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some ??? about winter/ summer soccer for boys please ?

What age group does Metro start u13 or u14 ?

[/SIZE]

ummm i can answer to the best of my knowledge, metro starts at u14 or at least used to. When i played (5 years ago) surrey had 3 metro teams in surrey pegasus, guildford, and surrey united. Every age was different tho and they may have amalgamated by now. Metro teams play teams from the fraser valley, vancouver, and Victoria has a team (maybe nanamio too). Gold is below metro follwed by silver, bronze then house (clubs may have more than one at each level tho) Y-league is a north american competition for the better metro players to compete in during the summer season with the final being played in florida. Players in B.C. playing Y-League are in the northern pacific conference. here is a few links too maybe help with some info that i could be wrong on or may have missed, I played both Y-league and Metro but like i said things change in 5 years. Also i believe it is the same for Girls and Guys.

http://supery.uslsoccer.com
Super Y-League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BC Soccer Central -Boys Standings and Schedules

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummm i can answer to the best of my knowledge, metro starts at u14 or at least used to. When i played (5 years ago) surrey had 3 metro teams in surrey pegasus, guildford, and surrey united. Every age was different tho and they may have amalgamated by now. Metro teams play teams from the fraser valley, vancouver, and Victoria has a team (maybe nanamio too). Gold is below metro follwed by silver, bronze then house (clubs may have more than one at each level tho) Y-league is a north american competition for the better metro players to compete in during the summer season with the final being played in florida. Players in B.C. playing Y-League are in the northern pacific conference. here is a few links too maybe help with some info that i could be wrong on or may have missed, I played both Y-league and Metro but like i said things change in 5 years. Also i believe it is the same for Girls and Guys.

United Soccer Leagues (USL)
Super Y-League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BC Soccer Central -Boys Standings and Schedules

Thanks Missionblue . So Y Leage starts from u14 as well then ? and it seems its the summer version of the metro leage .

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. What age group does Metro start u13 or u14 ?

-Metro "officially" starts at u14. However, Metro has adapted to a u14A-B/u16A-B/u18A-B. The u14 B division is, generally, u13-aged teams. u16B is u15, u18b is u17 - in a perfect world.

Surrey United & Guildford AC combine to form Surrey Guildford United at the metro level. Surrey FC and Whalley SC combine to form Surrey Youth Whalley at the metro level.

All four clubs maintain their own Gold/Silver/Bronze/House programs.

Fraser Valley to Vancouver, Richmond to North Fraser, Lower to Upper Van Island.

Rep Gold, Silver, Bronze followed by House.

Super Y League starts at u12 (as of the 2011 season - u13 for all previous seasons including 2010, however, it follows the American August to August calendar as its an American league. Continues in this region to u16. Next year there is expectation/speculation the Super 20 division will be added, but not the u17 division.

The u12 division in 2011 is apparently not playing a competitive schedule and won't send teams to Florida. Cost being a rather logical reason - more regional trip(s) instead.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0