Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner 2014/2015 Open 1/2/3/U-21

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw pretty soon, favourites I'm sure will be Pomo Gunners U-21 and Any top div 1 teams that enter.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo U-21 beat a few div 1 teams and won it last year. And have 40 goals for and none against in 4 games this year. They could repeat imo.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast United 3A 2-0 over Westcoast Inter 1. Inter playing short guys impossible to really do much. Should have been 4-5 for United.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a lot of hard tackles throughout the game on both sides , nothing dirty though. But around the 70th minute there was a loose ball bouncing in our 18, one of their guys tried to knock it out of the air towards the net ( or Maybe just past our player) going studs up with his foot 3 feet off the ground. He got a bit of the ball but mostly came through and hit our guy in the stomach / groin area. Our player was pissed, got in his face. Their player told him he was a pussy or something along those lines. So our guy grabbed him by the colar and a bit of a tussle ensued. That was the only incident in the game though. Both teams played hard. They were way fitter and younger , we just played a better system and scored on our chances

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoMo gunners U-21 3-2 over Westcoast United. First PoMo goal offside, the 4-5 PoMo premier players made the difference. Good team deserving winners. United the first team to score from open play on them this year I believe.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack 3 -Dynamo 2
Wind was tuff, poor possession throughout. Cold game, both teams had chances. Came out on the wrong end. Had a good spot for a free kick and I went for a deflection off the moon.
Good guys
Cheers

ladnerlad

Nov 11, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoMo gunners U-21 3-2 over Westcoast United. First PoMo goal offside, the 4-5 PoMo premier players made the difference. Good team deserving winners. United the first team to score from open play on them this year I believe.
2 goals called back for PMO that weren't offside and no Premier Team players for the U21 PMO Gunners. Some of the boys have played a game or 2 for the Premier Team but are signed for U21's

neymarc

Nov 4, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
First goal for PMO offside by at least 5yards. One goal that was called back was not offside. PMO possession was about 90%. Definitely deserved to win. Very clean game, no chirping each other or mouthing off to ref. United need to work on midfielder positioning.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
First goal for PMO offside by at least 5yards. One goal that was called back was not offside. PMO possession was about 90%. Definitely deserved to win. Very clean game, no chirping each other or mouthing off to ref. United need to work on midfielder positioning.
I wouldn't say they need to work on anything they lost to a team with 9-10 players that clearly played the highest level of youth soccer possible and United have Bronze Silver and Gold players making up most of their team. By 1 goal none the less, nothing wrong to losing to a superior team that takes the game far more seriously then you.

I still don't why those players bother in U-21 with that level of talent when they could EASILY start on Moody's middle of the pack Premier team. You learn by playing with and against better players and at that age you can still learn. Not by thumping and running circles around lower level players all year. The two asain brothers have no buisness anywhere in fvsl outside Prem and same goes for the striker and 3-4 more of them.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have a match report on North Coquitlam B beating PMO Titans In pks that's kind of a shocker.

neymarc

Nov 4, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, no shame is losing to a superior team. United just needs to tighten up the midfield and I think they will have a good shot at the Presidents cup this year. Maybe a rematch with Langley. Will be interesting to see how that U-21 team does against a Div-1 team.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts