Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brian Budd Passes Away

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy was a star when I was growing up. It was always a huge source of provide for Canada to have a soccer player kick everyone else's ass in the superstar's competition. And he was a nice guy and humble about it.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad day for Soccer.
Another of the great characters gone.
Brian Budd was passionate about the game. Wether you liked his style or not in his Broadcasting gig, you cannot deny the man was good entertainment.
One of the best Athletes to come out of Canada and was known throughout the world.
I would have loved to have had a few nights out with "Buddy", he must have been great company.
My condolances to his family.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
way too young!!! recall participating in Whitecap Soccer school way back in 75, 76 and he was a very fun guy, very humorous and great with the kids...sad news

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very sad. An original Canadian soccer hero. I remember the Superstars competition quite well. It was big deal because all we had was network television. No 500 channel universe.

RIP.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just remember him for being aloud, boisterous, often annoying guy in the golf shirt from the Score BPL Broadcasts... A lot of the times, like they said in that tribute link I posted to The Score...I wanted to email in "Who is this clown?" to them...

I am too young to have remembered him for much more than that I guess.

What a dance though at the end of the Score Clip I posted...:D :D

They all (the other Superstars) must have thought, "who is this clown?" :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0