Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brief 2001 Season Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pcsl

What happened to the TTPers from the Auld forums that were keeping us up-to-date with happenings in the PCSL? Are you guys lurking or sulking over your latest defeat? :eek:

I see that Surrey U lost to Vancouver the other night. Wasn't it someone from Surrey U taking the piss outta Vancouver on TTP awhile ago, saying they were basically shite?

~TB.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk???

What the hell happened in the semi-finals with surrey united and Seattle?

Surrey United spanked Seattle 3-0, did anyone go to the game?
did Seattle have a lot of injuries or play like poo or what?

Because in the regular season Seattle took it to Surrey in both games shutting Surrey out and putting 6 by them..

ummmm....... Must be the playoffs, one game does it all I guess

JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB~

Don't let the 3-0 score throw you Seattle had a full squad with them! but we had a few of our winter teamplayers back. We also had a guy named smiley in net for us and in case your wondering yes we did win it all! Surrey 3- victoria/gorge 2(shoot out):D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I was there to watch the game, you guys played well and I thought that i saw some new faces from when we had played you in the season. From what i saw on the side line you guys played extremly well when you had 11 men on the pitch but as soon as you lost that one guy you sat on your heels and just hoofed the ball into there end. Not that i don't blame you because that is what most teams would due, you guys did however have the occasional counter attack. Overall as soon as you lost your player(#12 whoever that was) Victoria saw the chance to play there style of soccer a lot better than what they were doing in the first part of the game, I have to hand it to Victoria they played well having to score twice with about 35min.

You guys did play well and I think that you have to talk to Trevor R. and tell him to place the ball with the inside of his foot, because he had two good chances to win in the last couple for you guys.

Anyway congratulations, and we will see you in the winter.

JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB~

Playing with 11 men in your second game in as many days in 25c heat is highly over rated!! Right Clay!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0