Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bring back MegaPrime

Should Regs reinstate MegaPrime?

• YES! He ROCKS!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No. We have had enough of him.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Yes, if he cleans up his act a bit.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares....Ouzo is out :(

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although my voice may carry little weight with Regs...

Maybe the voice of the people could help bring back MegaPrime.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini,

Are you wacked? The guy is nothing but trouble. He hasn't got a clue how this site works. He has made it personal beyond anything I have seen. He is embarrasing the Hellenic community. He has kept me from posting on the thread and I feel like kicking the shite out of him and believe me that is not my style. So lets bring him back. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Zaurrini,

Are you wacked? The guy is nothing but trouble. He hasn't got a clue how this site works. He has made it personal beyond anything I have seen. He is embarrasing the Hellenic community. He has kept me from posting on the thread and I feel like kicking the shite out of him and believe me that is not my style. So lets bring him back. :rolleyes:

Oh...(had to insert two more "." to make meet the message length requirements, and now, I have lost my original intention in the simple response of "oh." )

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Zaurrini,

I echo your sentiments.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Just so everyone knows, the TTP time-out for MegaPrime is set for 7 days.
I hope he figures out how this site is intended to work. I must say, he has drawn plenty of attention to the Greek League. We should have a ton of imports wanting in next year. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yes, I was hoping to join Ouzo in the Reek League because the officiating is currently too corrupt.....

You forgot to say "schooled" at the end of that...

M

MegaPrime

I get banned yet 5 others in here like devilastro, alexi, vaselos, inspector flake, gwo aka the rock aka ouzo used foul language, made personal attacks, and didn't even talk about soccer don't get banned or even warned.

Great moderater we have here.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
I get banned yet 5 others in here like devilastro, alexi, vaselos, inspector flake, gwo aka the rock aka ouzo used foul language, made personal attacks, and didn't even talk about soccer don't get banned or even warned.

Great moderater we have here.

Over/Under on how many days MegaPrime lasts before a permanent ban....

Under 2 - 9/4

2 - 11/2

Over 2 - 5/1

greekmafia

Jun 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
get rid of this boukiak
he should not only be banned but should have stones thrown at him everytime he opens his mouth :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0