Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok....Regs has allowed this thread to be open again.

This thread will be moderated and cleared of any stupid, off topic comments.
This thread is for:
1.Game reports, rumours, opinions on who is the best team/players...and general soccer events related to the East Indian community.

This thread is not for:
Your momma jokes....personal insults......death threats:rolleyes: and any other moronic crap that is not related to soccer...

Regs has said if anyone posts crap on here they will be banned...
and this thing will be shut down for good.
So lets stay on topic.

P.S. Try punjabi.net if you want a forum to talk about your personal lives and glocks.:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Firemen

Anyone have any opinions on how the new Firemen signings are going to effect Indo' s chances of moving back up?
They play each other in two week in a very important match.
The same amount of importance has to also be placed on the Clan/Temple game.
It is too early in the season to say that these are promotion games,as lots can happen over the year.
Having said that, they are important games in determining what teams will control there own destiny.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad that this thread is back

As for Indo and Firemen, it will be very interesting. With the addition of Jeff Clarke and the other Whitecaps, this sure is going to be a great game to watch

As for Temple/Clan, I belive Temple is the better team. Clan have not played good for the last 4 games winning by 1 goal in the last one. I hope to see both Indo and Temple and Khalsa up. This would be good for the Indian community and may even bring up the level and interest from the community

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple looks good

I have to admit that Temple has got a really good chance for promotion this year. A lot of skill on the squad. I think they may have 20 quality starters once the injured players are back. Eventhough they played a crap team, they didn't let up , got that killer instinct. Good to see Yousef Putang (aka Yowen) back in the lineup. :D

Big T:cool:

BigTandCarlosrunningLVsquadthisyearwithtempleboyz:D

D

dipperripper

Gurps

Thanks for bringing this back

I belive that Temple will beat Clan when there big game comes. When is the way anyways?

Also, Firemen have just made it interesting for Indo. This should also be a great game. Any word from the Indo camp regarding the players that Firemen have brought in.

As for debate, if there could be a Indian team in the Premier league would anyone want to name 11 players in a 4-4-2 formation that they believe should start? I think this will make this thread good as there are a number of players who I believe would be good enough to start.

Any one want to name 11?

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Clan

The Temple/ Clan rematch is on Sunday Nov. 10th @ Hillcrest. Kickoff is at noon.
:wa: kid#11

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Temple and Indo have very big games coming up with Indo playing Fireman and Temple playing Clan, whoever wins these games are most likely to get promotion. Temple beat Clan early in the season but it looks like Clan has turned things around and have Whitecaps playing for them, same thing goes with Indo, they beat Fireman early in the season but they too have added Whitecap players, these two games should be very exciting to watch and hopefully the indian teams prevail winners.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is another BIG game on Nov 10, as SUFC will take on Poco City Fury, as these are the two top teams in div 2 in the valley.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 things

Any big games coming up for GN?

As for 11 players, I don't know players well enough....but I am sure there are opinions out there...let's hear them...

Temple/Clan and Indo/Firemen are going to be very high intensity games...should be good ones to watch....

GURPSSTILLGLADTHISTHREADISOPEN;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well GN has a BIG game this friday, a big game in gettin even with a team for running up the score. We are playing the team that beat us 10-0 when we were in seattle the first weekend of the winter season, we had some players playing their second game back to back from SUFC and had some youth players, we only had 9 players. So the players should be extra pumped for this game. Looking at both leagues all the indian teams are doing quite well this year, with GN in second, Indo in first, Temple in second with two games in hand, Khalsa is up there in their division, Temple U21 in first. Good to see this happening.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC

Star, are you guys allowed to bring guys up and down from SUFC?
If not, why not look at making them your Cat team next year?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SUFC

Originally posted by Gurps
Star, are you guys allowed to bring guys up and down from SUFC?
If not, why not look at making them your Cat team next year?

Gurps,

Yes GN can bring players up from SUFC, but they can't go down to SUFC. This is a mutual agreement reached between the two clubs as affiliates. However the two clubs operate independently in all other matters. SUFC wants to build their own club system and are trying to get to DIV 1. We would not want to be a cat team as there is no possibility of promotion.

Big T :cool:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

Yeah...if you guys move up to Div 1 that would be good....also a good way of attracting new players....

Hey does anyone know what ever happened to all the players from Akal.....did they join other clubs? They had a good team....but no team in the winter leagues...
Anyone know?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal players....

Gurps.....regarding Akal players......

Surinder...Temple
Jody...Temple
Mally...Temple ( but for how long???)
Harbinder...Khalsa
Raju...Khalsa
Harry S...Khalsa
Miller...(nobody knows....rumours...in India for marriage)
Jas A....Clan

p.s.....I may have forgot some people

Hard ballz

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HB

Hey Hard Ballz, I noticed a few new soccer balls at practice yesterday....wonder where they came from.....:wa:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps....

Gurps, stop drooling over the soccer balls and concentrate on getting in shape:eek: . Those are the balls from last year which some guys take home in the summer to train on their own.

Hard Ballz

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gurps....

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
. Those are the balls from last year which some guys take home in the summer to train on their own.

Hard Ballz

The question is.....take from where:D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a question about india nations team. How and who picks the team management. Also, is there a way of changing it.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing Time

I'm getting enough as it is:(

As for Nations, Yowen probably fill us in.............

BY the way...how is Van Unit. doing in the Richmond league....
Still dont understand why they left CAT.......

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0