Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada gets its first gold medal!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I would hate to fly to Quebec, Austrailia is a much better flight:rolleyes:

Again, don't get me wrong...but 16, money to burn, and you can run your business anywhere...what would you do?

Gold Coast, here I come.

Then I'd stick it big time to my association by qualifying w/ zero support.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched both the CTV and NBC feeds yesterday to hear what both sets of 'experts' said about the moguls .....

Jonny Moseley (ex-Olympian mogul skier) said 'Dale Begg-Smith is a hard guy to get to know' ..... in other words, he's an Aussie cnut.

Who the fcuk stands on a podium after you've won a silver medal looking like a kid that had his bike stolen ?? Shoc-king .......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, is he an Aussie cnut in the same way Ben Johnson became a Jamaican cnut after testing positive?

I just want to know the rules we're playing by...

Nonetheless, deffinitely a cnut.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Begg-Smith is a different case than others that choose to become Canadian, ie Summer Olympic sprinters from the Caribean etc...

These guys immigrate here, become Canadian etc.

They don't come here because they weren't good enough at the time to make their National team or couldn't commit the requisite time needed to receive the free or subsidized training etc.

Imagine what Canada could have done if Dale B.S. had decided Canada was his home and he was part of the Own the Podium... It could have been a sweep on Canadian in FS Moguls.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is Begg-Smith's internet business where he made his millions (he drives a $300K car) was on the shady side of things... spyware and malware.

Where's stockboy_2000?

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Begg-Smith is a different case than others that choose to become Canadian, ie Summer Olympic sprinters from the Caribean etc...

These guys immigrate here, become Canadian etc.

They don't come here because they weren't good enough at the time to make their National team or couldn't commit the requisite time needed to receive the free or subsidized training etc.

Imagine what Canada could have done if Dale B.S. had decided Canada was his home and he was part of the Own the Podium... It could have been a sweep on Canadian in FS Moguls.

Thanks Claven, I understand the differences. Point being, does anyone remember how Ben Johnson was nothing but a cheating "Jamaican" cnut after he had his gold stripped?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts