Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Premier League

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the NASL is folding shop as the New York Cosmos informed the league that they are done.

I guess FC Edmonton is open to join the CPL now along with Ottawa Fury after their season in USL.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the NASL is folding shop as the New York Cosmos informed the league that they are done.

I guess FC Edmonton is open to join the CPL now along with Ottawa Fury after their season in USL.

just read a quote saying no NASL or USL teams will be season 1. apparently 10 cities have already applied - being reviewed over next 60-90 days.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep. Hopefully a team in Victoria emerges. I'd be in for supporting.

North Surrey would be better. More fans can access them. Skytrain, other transit, Highway #1.

Victoria should be in the league either year 1 or within 5 years though. No doubt 2 BC teams can function. Have to assume Okanagan keeping a very close eye on things.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Surrey would be better. More fans can access them. Skytrain, other transit, Highway #1.

Victoria should be in the league either year 1 or within 5 years though. No doubt 2 BC teams can function. Have to assume Okanagan keeping a very close eye on things.

Totally agree.

I imagine a future when North Surrey has a stadium somewhere down on Scott Road. It looks out North over New West. Canadian Championship matchup between Whitecaps and North Surrey Auto-Wreckers FC, Caps Supporters in the Southside, forced to look out at New West. AWFC in the Northside.

Epic.

Seriously getting jacked by this.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts