Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Vs Honduras Oct 16

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Sportsnet have an online feed for this?

On a related note...

Jonathan de Guzman considering Canada - sportsnet.ca

Mixed emotions on this.

Where were u for the first 3 rounds?

If by chance we lose today? Then what?

Dont think i want a guy like that on my team regardless of his skill set.

The more and more i read about him the more and more i think he is a me first type

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd be literally insane to not want DeGuzman 2.0 and Hoilett as part of the MNT set up.

These guys, all pro athletes, are mercenaries.

Playing for an England or Holland vs being an International of a diddy country like Canada makes your weekly wages and transfer fees higher...it's just a fact.

Also add to that the higher level of tourney that those nations get to cap players in, and it's a no brainer.

I don't like the trying to play elsewhere and I don't like the fence sitters, that all being said adding two guys like that to this team sees us exponentially increase our odds of getting through the HEX to Brazil.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd be literally insane to not want DeGuzman 2.0 and Hoilett as part of the MNT set up.

Playing for an England or Holland vs being an International of a diddy country like Canada makes your weekly wages and transfer fees higher...it's just a fact.

Also add to that the higher level of tourney that those nations get to cap players in, and it's a no brainer.

I don't like the trying to play elsewhere and I don't like the fence sitters, that all being said adding two guys like that to this team sees us exponentially increase our odds of getting through the HEX to Brazil.

Gotta get there, first...and in this round Canada hasn't shown a heck of a lot of promiss on the road. Except in Cuba. Dropped points are looking punnishing now.

Going to try and catch this game at Browns later.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta get there, first...and in this round Canada hasn't shown a heck of a lot of promiss on the road. Except in Cuba. Dropped points are looking punnishing now.

Going to try and catch this game at Browns later.

Try the spicy chicken burger, fantastic stuff!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jonny blows goats
Are yee noo watching Belgium hammer yur clan

Prody bastage

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
no excuses

biggest game of your lives

biggest game for your country in over a decade

CSA your program has been exploited for what it is... a fcuking joke..

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0