Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada vs Portugal

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little later today Canada will take on a pretty star studded Portugal.

This one could be ugly as Portugal prepares for some up coming qualifiers.

I hope they can battle with the big boys today?

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read in the Province that the Canada game is only being played on Satellite, but don't worry, the England match will be showed on regular TV, facking Limeys :rolleyes:

Cheers, mackers.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Any breakdown on the game or goalscorers? Surprise starters? Could have gone over to the PCOV to watch this, but didn't really feel like being the only person wearing red there... besides, it's no fun when you're watching a game in a bar atmosphere without any cash to buy drinks :rolleyes:

beerz at home but without a dish,

stew :cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada's line up was-Lars Hirschfeld, Atiba Huchinson,Kevin McKenna, Marco Reda, Mike Klukokowsky, Julian DeGuzman,Daniel Imhof, Paul Saltari,Jim Brennan, Dwayne de Rosario, Oliver Ocean. (Thomas Razinski came on in the 46 th minute)

Portugal's line up was - Quim Silva, Paulo Ferreira, Jorge Andrade, Nuno Valente, Manuel Fernandes, Nuno Maniche, Deco, Christiano Ronaldo, Simao Sabrosa, Pero Pauleta, (Nuno Gomes in the 46th, Hugo Viana in the 46th, Ricardo Costa in the 46th minute.

Yallop said that Canada possessed the ball very well, were actually very dangerous at times , scored one goal and could have score another one.

Canada scored in the 84th minute when De Rosario hit the bar and Kevin McKenna headed the ball home.

Alot didn't go as we wanted in this game said head coach Luiz Felipe,but it helped me sort out our choices for our next match on Weds.

Hope that helps Stew.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0