Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canadian Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
class...

You and Doug Weight should be granted Canadian citizenship for being classy in the cess pool of classless, whingeing, arrogant and ignorant conceit that is the USofA.

All over backhanded compliments, Fastshow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brooks

I found that interesting.

We drew Finland- who ALWAYS play Canada tough- and were lucky enough to get Belarus. You drew Germany- who were about as powerful as Belarus against Canada- and the Russians. Russia layed down for the first two periods. I think it is safe to say the draws turned out even.

The US players did handle the loss with class, especially Jeremy Roenick, who said he was happy for Canada because he knows how much this meant to us.

Try as we might, the rivalry will never be the same as the hatred we hold towards the Russians.:mad: Canada and the US just have too much respect for one another.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
que?

Dude,

So what you're saying is that had the yanks had to play the Russians in the final you'd have wanted the yanks to win? As someone said earlier on in this thread, I'd rather see the krauts beat the yanks and that's saying something. I still wouldn't know who I'd rather win in a contest between yanks and the French for fcuk's sake. I feel faint.

Fastshow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, any other sport I'd probably cheer for anyone over the Yanks, but in HOCKEY, there is no bigger hate-on than Canada vs. Russia. For the last 40 years, hockey supremacy has been held between these two. The rivalry is very bitter...they're way vs. our way of playing. In 1972 (I think...wasn't born yet), when one of their players was "Killing us", Bobby Clark went out and broke the fcuker's leg. One of their Juniors spat on one of ours during the worlds this year.

I hate loosing to ANYONE, but to Russia is by far the worse. At least most of the US players are beneficiaries of the Canadian system and coaching. They play our game.

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude

yeah i agree with you

russians are just a bunch of brats and pussy and i wish they would have got knocked out in the first round so we could stop hearing them complain about every fcuken thing !!!

oilers

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruskies

As classless and arogant as anyone EVER!!! I must admit I have loads more of respect for guys like Chelios, JR, Hull for the way in which they handle themselves in defeat... I have never liked anyone of those three tossers, but after watching last night I gained much more respect for them as men... could you see Yashin possing for a picture OP with (his silver medal around his neck) arm and arm with Peca??? I think not, those bastards don't even show up to recieve their medal!!! I say donate their Bronze medals to some kind of charity that can auction them off for money!!!:mad:

GO CANADA GO!!! :D :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Print

I'd like a good print of that too (a nice one I can frame). If anybody comes accross any purchasing information for that, please post it here, or PM me.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How sweet it is

This goes out to all non believers who were talking shite about Gretzky's boys last week "NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, U-S-A GOODBYE" A big Fcuk Yeah! goes out to Wayne and the boys. I'm still pretty drunk 24 hours later and it's Fcuking brilliant to be a Canadian. I love hockey and I love Canada(said with tears rolling down my face)FCUK YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts