Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So ****ing easy to wind up. Especially you, Regs. Canucks can lick my ass and the MAJORITY of their supporters are wankers. WORST fans in the world. I'm off to get a lobster sandwich and will make sure I'm seated when I'm eating it. And be silent.

Embarrassed in the regular season? Hardly.......no one notices over a 48 game season. The playoffs is when everyone allegedly starts trying right? Fans are the same.....they are useless during the regular season.......ooops and they're more useless in the playoffs.

Let's go, Flyers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you'd rather be embarrassed during the regular season? That's smart, I suppose. We beat these guys in 5 games 2 years ago, by the way, in the western conference final.

Absolutely awesome. Does that equal a win in this years playoffs? And the Flyers won the Stanley Cup in 74 and 75 so surely that must at least mean something based on this logic?

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely awesome. Does that equal a win in this years playoffs? And the Flyers won the Stanley Cup in 74 and 75 so surely that must at least mean something based on this logic?
Yeah, that's something to be proud of if you support that club. As for this year, what comes around goes around, I guess.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've held my tongue so Franchise and others who aren't accustomed to the playoffs could bask in the sun for a little while longer. Seems it's setting quickly and for Canucks fan it looks like the beginning of a long awaited polar winter. Blow this shite show up. It's agonizing to watch and if not for my delusional wife I wouldn't be....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've held my tongue so Franchise and others who aren't accustomed to the playoffs could bask in the sun for a little while longer. Seems it's setting quickly and for Canucks fan it looks like the beginning of a long awaited polar winter. Blow this shite show up. It's agonizing to watch and if not for my delusional wife I wouldn't be....

Someone's out of hiding....hasnt been around since the famous quote "Franchise did you catch the game last week?". Best of luck at the draft.....tip get a goal tender for ****s sakes!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cory gets the start.

I really like Bobby Lou, he has been great here. Hopefully he doesn't land in Philly, he deserves so much better than that.

Fcuk that noise.....the last thing the Flyers need is another sieve in between the pipes. Let's hope the God the Flyers don't stoop that low to get him......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are fcuking cursed I tell you.

Fcuking cursed.

Cursed? How about just fcuking gutless and not good enough? First team to exit the Stanley Cup playoffs. Well done, Canucks. I'm looking forward to all the excuses. Cracking season. It lasted 4 nights longer than the Flyers season. Well in.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refereeing was shocking
Bieksa's nudge and the shoulder to shoulder hit from Daniel...how can the Ref make those calls?!!
Unfcukingbelievable!!!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I totally agree - the fckin refs....SUCK!
Right from game 1. Not saying that's what lost us the series, but just fckin call the rules, nothing else.
Don't try to manage the game, just apply the rules then everyone knows where they stand.
This series was just tilted - power plays for Sharks 6-3 in the last game. 11-4 previous game, 5-3 previous game etc.
That's just fcked.
Just like soccer, I've no problem with one team outplaying the other, I just can't stand the guys in the middle being the MIP (most influencial player).Just can't take it. Fck!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You all did see what Gillis said after the trade deadline. We are fine. Fine all right. The team was way to small. Not enough strength in the D for one. Way to passive team. Forwards lack size and grit. Tha's why we are done.
Ref did help Americans. I guess he figures our economy in US is the shits. Better Canucks than St. Jose.
In my opinion Gillis should get the boot. Coach is not the guy to blame. I truly hope owners send Gillis fishing very soon.
Shids learned the hard way what it takes to be number one in playoofs. Luo can stay or go he did well for him self. Even at the end of the game St. Jose guys head huge respect for Lui.
Twin can not be a capitain. He needs to pass it over to Kesler who does care much about his team. Bieksa needs a new town. We need a six foot six guy that hits like mad to hel the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0