Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even after today's game Franchise you still like Bieksa, he could not hit bard door. Willy should stick to junior program. Changing guys at half ice gives Winnipeg four one one. It depends what LA does tonight Will might be going golfing early. You play fast strong side and you take out Kenins out of line up. Vey did not even show up today.
Coach will not go far in play off's if he shows that he only plays his boys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are right about Lack. But in my opinion it's more of a coaching problem. Coach calls the change and sometime there is no D. Teams get thee one ones Nuck make far many passes in their zone.
I am very sad to see Bieksa make so many mistakes same for Hammi both are playing like kids. Coach needs one bigger guy up front.guy like Archibuald can hit in the corners. Dorsett is worn out.
Matthias is not hitting in the corners. Kenins and Archi would help in Last two thee games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same old Regs. Canucks let in a goal or two before they get going. Kenins is the right fit for Horvat and Hansen, that line plays well. Dorsett and Vey are getting out played. I hope they tie this game. I will take way more from twins. I would love to see Burrows score.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best two points after Christmas. To see Henrik get his 700 assist is fantastic. Lack again stood on his head. He sure wants the job in this city. I still think Archibuald would fit well on a third line. In my opinion Matthias should be second line centre. Bonino is not strong enough for a second line, third line he would be fine.
It's nice to see smiles on twins faces on Lack's even more.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the Twins & Burrows were excellent last night... I know there was talk recently that they weren't 'showing up' in big games down the stretch but that performance was top notch.

So many games tonight to scoreboard watch!

Go Canucks Go

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Dorsett must be happy he is here long term same for Sbisa,both got four more years to be a Canuck. Matthias must be next. Good to see that Benning reword guys like Sbisa and Dorsett. I am not sure how far they can go in play-off's .
And will they hold Miller if Lack does well in play-off's. Next year we will see Virtenan and Gernier here. Gernier is like Higgins but way younger. Virtanen is like Horvat with blasting seed and power hits. Gerni can fight no problem.
White tawels must be going on sale soon. If for nothing more than for old coach to watch from above.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing we have Lack, Miller oh Miller not so sharp. Sven got his first goal of many to go. It was dam nice to see Gino. One can never forget Gino as a player.
Always has a smile on his face even with what be head to go through.
Calgary is next town will go nuts. Beiksa scores a goal he looked like a Pavel Bure going around the net.
Now we need MacMillan to score a goal.
Got to go buy some beer playoffs are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0