Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion how about tonight men vs boys game. No chance in hell against LA. Next game Willy should bring two strong guys from Utica to even it up a bit. 80 percent of the game was in Canucks zone. Boninio made so many mistakes that it was hard to count them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calgary is teaching Toronto what team work is. And it looks like Canucks will have to beat Calgary for the wild card spot. In my opinion Canucks should finish behind Calgary just to skip playing LA in the first round.
This coming Summer Beninig has to add size on right D. Over and over team lets the big clubs in in that area. Hami made more mistakes last knight than any guy on the team. Corrado needs to bulck up or play in the AHL. Gets beat up like a kid. Puck has to be moved out along the boards not through the middle. Coach should stop talking to media and correct the problem better yet add Liam Maaskant or Tyler Hore to push the LA guys around.
Two hard nose guys that keep wingers from coming in.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks add free agent Ashten Soutner to Utica as soon as Oil Kings finish the season, he is a 6 foot 192 lbs D that can score. He is Oil Kings Captain.
Very smart player takes no risk clears his zone well and fast. If they could add Brandon Baddock from the same team LA guys would take it easy on twins.
That Benning never sleeps.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great time at the rink last night.

Atmosphere has been lacking there lately and it was fun with the Leafs fans.

4:00 start HNIC, Canucks win, and Cin Cin after for dinner.

Divine and sublime baby :wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger it must have been fun watching Toronto fans. Hell that team needs NHL keeper and one D. It would be just as good as any other team. To let in that many goals it kills all the player. I am sure Cadri had a laugh. Brandon Shanahan will kill that team.
One thing for sure Toronto's coach is a tough as Forth Captain. All they have to do is trade their super star and get the keeper. That guy is a coach killer.
The club has way many people running the team. They should go back to one coach and on assistant coach. Assistant runs the D coach runs the forwards and PK and power play. When you have more than two coaches player are split.
I am sure Nonis is looking for a job some where. Good guy good GM with bunch of looser in the upper governing.
Teams like Montreal Nashville and any other club in the upper stands has a top NHL keeper, with out one you might end-up in last five.
Every shot goes in if I was a captain I would ask for a junior fee agent to come and play the goal to prove the point.
So many guys run the team and not one has enough smarts to do something about it. It time to try guys out now.
Edmonto is a perfect proof , Minni wins for one reason and that is a good keeper- players start to relax and play hard wins come easy.
In Toronto president talks against players and sits them out like kids. What a frack man these are guys in HNL. Trade the guy is you don't like what he does. Codri wil take off this summer and I do not blame him. Young guy likes bit of ass and has a bit of hard time getting up. What's wrong with that. I wish he comes here to Vancouver would be set at the second line centre. Give them Bonino and Kell Riely.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe Thorton heard what Doug Willson said to media.. I love the way Joe spoke out, shot the Fruck up Mr Willson. Was it not Willson playing when Sharks head 11 wins and seventy losses.
I hope Thorthan goes to Florida with Luango and helps them out.
Must say I am happy the way Canucks GM runs the show. Slowly keeps on adding younger players, there is hope in this town.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ben Hutton addad to Utica, Corrado again sent back. Young man has to be thinking when will all that stop. Hutton is a big kid at 6'3" 200 LBS. One could see him here soon. He is on PTO try out with Utica. Remains to be seen how he does. He did well in US College.
What the heck is going on Clendening he should have been in tonight's game he is fresh same for McMillan. Vey is getting a chance but for what ever reason he forgets to cover the lot area in his end.
I hope these guys can turn it around in third period, shite It's not Lack. D should move that puck up way faster. Twins again have no legs in tonight's game even with a goal from Daniel.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best thing about the Canucks game on the weekend was winning the Power play contest.....thank-you @team1040

what to spend the money on.....hmmm booze, hookers and blow....or a new baseball bat...so much to choose from

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchi hoockers will make your boy fall off,booze will make you mad, blow will sat you sad and bat will send you to look over the shoulder booth. Watching twins beat LA and Arizona was fun. But Winipeg is a way bigger task. Every time they play them some one gets hurt. These two next games will tell what these guys are all about. One thing fore sure no one pushes Markstrom in net. If he keeps on playing well we could see Canucks pick up a second round and a third round draft for Lack. Team will only get better.
Both Markstrom and Lack are good enough but I do not think Miller will get traded.
I would like to see Bennig add Lewis Zetter to Utica or Demico Hannoun or Fredrik Gothier more so then a guy like Brock Boeser or Thomas Novak. Chobet would be nice addition to future D. Forwards can allways be added via trades. D for some reason is not easy.
Is it me or is Bieksa starting to slip. He is on for allot more goals this year. He plays with Sbisa but Sbisa would be better off to play Edler. Both Bieksa and Sbisa ruch up the ice and give holes in the back side.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Benning. Hutton will be here next year. Fun times are on the way in this town. One can never go wrong with more youth. Tenev has proven that he does belong here.
One older guy will have to go this summer. ??? is, is it him? Edler is one of the better players this year. I don't think it will be him.
A second round and AHL prospect back this way, good shopping by Benning might bring second and third round draft this year and a AHL prospect.
Regs you love them G strings. Way flat for me. Less bones more sole. Brings on better rock and R_L.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Tanev deal should look better and better as time goes on... by the time he's 30 and in his true prime as an NHL d man, I predict that many of his comparables will be making more like 7 or 8...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MT I don't think Tenev will care if some guys make more money. He is very proud Canuck and good good player. I hope Benning can do the same for Matthias soon it will bring his game even better. Hutton will be here next year, Plus one more guy fro Utica, maybe big Bobby or big Russian. We will see one or two guys get moved. My gut tells me Bieksa and Corrado might be moved. We will also see Gernier here next year, he has done will in Utica and a kid that they got from Calgary. Jensen for some reason is not pushing his game to next level he should look at Hansen and learn it's all about hard work each game.
One can only be proud of the team we have here. They are sure fighting to make it. One thing for sure Winipeg guys love to hit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Area to improve for next year. Only last few games Bonnino has woken up and started to play the way he should. But in my opinion he would do better in eastern side of Canada due to travel, some games here he looks out of place.
Kid like Peter Holland would fit here more so. Toronto is going to rebuild over the summer. Talk is they will be after Lack or Markstrom in the summer. One could see few trades done on the draft day. We could see Toronto and Canucks swap first round picks where Bonnino and Markstrom will end up in Toronto young Strome and Holland here.
Talk is Calgary is after Toronto's captain. Burk wants stronger guys on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0