Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2016/2017 Season

Canucks will make the playoffs (early season edition)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost like the vets were holding them back a bit. They took it to another level this weekend. 2 outta 3 in cali shouldnt be ignored.

5 pts out.
#complex

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like James Cybulski will be the will ne involved some . Wonder who from bell will jump ship.

Intersting times ahead

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reflecting on this: my opinion is that the radio broadcast of games has gone WAY downhill from the days of Robson (obviously) and Shorthouse (most recently). I do not like the current radio talent calling the games. I would be very surprised if any of the TSN (Bell) talent make a move to Rogers. Also, Rogers needs to pick a station to now do the broadcasts. AM1130 maybe? Would be a format change...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reflecting on this: my opinion is that the radio broadcast of games has gone WAY downhill from the days of Robson (obviously) and Shorthouse (most recently). I do not like the current radio talent calling the games. I would be very surprised if any of the TSN (Bell) talent make a move to Rogers. Also, Rogers needs to pick a station to now do the broadcasts. AM1130 maybe? Would be a format change...

Not a fan of the guy who does radio now. Jon Abbott? Possibly Rogers will just simulcast most of the games Shorty Does Now? Tsn Must have seen this coming with the previous cuts. Like @Regs Said. Advertising Revenue Going to take a big hit at 1040. I dont think the peeler bar adds and financial scam adds they run now are going to cut it going forward

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

All class.

At the end, he is tripping over himself thanking everyone, when the reality is, he was given a crumb of an opportunity, and played so hard they simply couldn't send him down. He became an instant fan favorite with the way he played the game, it was obvious how bad he wanted it, and his hustle was second to none.

He's maybe the best example we can have as a vet player for someone like Virtannen to emulate. Alex says he was lucky, well...he's an example of someone who created his own luck.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger sounded drunk or he has taken a few too many to the head. I think Gallagher (who for the most part I can't stand) got it right when he said Tiger contradicts himself. He says Linden is the worst but the coach and scouts are good. Wasn't it Linden who brought in the coach and scouts? Gallagher went on to say that Linden was a panic move by owners and he wasn't ready.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Tiger start crying for unknown reasons again during the interview?

Too many shots to the head is right.

He's a character but dumb as fcuk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0