Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another barn burner tonight.

WFC has the golden path laid out in front of them but let penny pinching get in the way of seizing the market. This team is young, fast, tons of fight....love it!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two goals from Loui Eriksson in the same game!? What black magic has Travis Green sold his soul for???

I have to believe that they won't be able to keep this up all season, maybe it is just years of being constantly let down. But my god is this fun to watch. I'll definitely take it for as long as it lasts and long may it continue.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screen-Shot-2013-05-29-at-8.45.39-PM.png

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two goals from Loui Eriksson in the same game!? What black magic has Travis Green sold his soul for???

I have to believe that they won't be able to keep this up all season, maybe it is just years of being constantly let down. But my god is this fun to watch. I'll definitely take it for as long as it lasts and long may it continue.

Or maybe the Sedins have just been holding us back all along?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t know...

A lot of these guys were simply either not ready or not performing last year.

#shotgunjake was still getting it going. Started playing better towards the end.

Hutton was afraid of his shadow. Gudbranson was making Dayna Murzon look fast. Lots of dead weight. Combined guys leaned on them.

Now Bo has stepped up another level, the EP effect, and the rest stepping up.

Awesome to see!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t know...

A lot of these guys were simply either not ready or not performing last year.

#shotgunjake was still getting it going. Started playing better towards the end.

Hutton was afraid of his shadow. Gudbranson was making Dayna Murzon look fast. Lots of dead weight. Combined guys leaned on them.

Now Bo has stepped up another level, the EP effect, and the rest stepping up.

Awesome to see!

Different style of hockey this year without the Sedins. That’s the difference, they are playing a much faster game now and they are shooting!
Haven’t had to yell at the TV once this year to “shoot the f’in puck!”

The EP factor is huge though. After a year like Boeser had and then adding arguably a ROTY candidate, excitement breeds quickly in the dressing room

Last edited:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arguably? A candidate?

He’ll win in a landslide

I say that because he’s in vancouver and there’s plenty of season to go.
This early in the season his game could still be a landslide, since he’s already had a concussion and team doesn’t seem to want to protect their own superstars.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different style of hockey this year without the Sedins. That’s the difference, they are playing a much faster game now and they are shooting!
Haven’t had to yell at the TV once this year to “shoot the f’in puck!”

The EP factor is huge though. After a year like Boeser had and then adding arguably a ROTY candidate, excitement breeds quickly in the dressing room

Yes, but, if you look at it logically, the Sedins occupied one of 4 lines. Rotating wingers. They were line 1 or 2 depending on the night. Still productive. Are you telling me every other player not named Horvat couldn’t have stepped it up?

Honestly....

They weren’t holding anyone back. They players were playing too tight and afraid, but look at Jake....towards the end of last season he started coming out. Now? Quickly becoming my favourite Canuck.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My cold's been lingering around a wee bit still but my throat's ready to go at 4 o'clock nonetheless to shut down those red tarts every single time they open their yaps. :)

Go Canucks Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts