Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthews is on a whole other level. Carry on

When you’ve got 3 lines that can score (yes as an Oilers fan I’m jealous)..,,it’s easy to get favourable matchups. Try being in McDavids world....it’s a Junior A team with the best player on the planet by a landslide...without 97, Oilers would be worst in the league by a mile

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you’ve got 3 lines that can score (yes as an Oilers fan I’m jealous)..,,it’s easy to get favourable matchups. Try being in McDavids world....it’s a Junior A team with the best player on the planet by a landslide...without 97, Oilers would be worst in the league by a mile

and who's fault is that? no excuse ever for that team....to piss away that many picks and never take a defenceman is plain awful! I think its alot closer then you think between them

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That’s a stretch and please don’t try to inflate Matthews stock by putting a “Mc” in front of it..,

Good shot yes but goal of the year....pleasaaaase.

I believe you spell it "Pettersson" no "Mc" needed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skipped the EP show yesterday to ski. Snow was heavy and not enough of it. Looks like I made the wrong decision. Wow!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Boy Blunder's in town so took him to the rink last night as he 'wanted to see that Elias Pettersson guy'.

You could have stuck a stake in my heart at the end there.
Fcuk.
What a game though.

Byfuglien is a beast man.
He played a ton of minuets for the Jets.
I loved it when Gudbranson lost his nut on that cross check to the face and big Dustin had to step in to calm him down.
Not many guys would intimidate Gudbranson but that guy is a monster.

If this team keeps playing like that, staying healthy and motivated, and Markstrom keeps doing what he's doing, we could be seeing some games post season baby.

I'm hearing Quinn Hughes is looking good for the US Juniors right now and they might send Gaudette back down to Utica so he can log more ice time when Sutter's back.

Fingers crossed the future's bright here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was given some tickets to the Thursday game, a 5-2 win over...can't remember who.

I was bored out of my skull. Crazy that it was 5-2, and I was bored. #shotgunjake even scored.

All that being said, I am stoked on the direction we are going in. Not all signings are going to work out- looking at you, Erickson- but I do like that they have stocked the farm. Too bad about Olli Juolevi's knee. So far, this kid has had a slow emergence, but up till his injury, he seemed to be making some seriously good strides on the farm. The reality is his development is now stalled a year, and I'd think at this point this is going to come down to what is between his ears, not really physical recovery. If he has the grit and determination to come back stronger and go through the tough stretch that he's face to get back to a level the organization expects, we may see a very good player on the other side. Think Matias Ohlund, and when he went through the eye injury. he should have been done and done.

Anyhow, enjoying the direction. Petterson, wow...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have Leafs tickets they want to sell, give me vs Nucks.....

I can pay with cash, grass or east hasting ass.....let me know

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh, for me you are preaching to the wrong choir. The 'Nucks are right now exceeding my expectations, and they are on track, if not ahead of where I thought they'd be. Future is bright, and they lost to a way better team. I don't have an all-out hate-on for TO like others. Rangers, yes. Boston, yes. Calgary, double yes. TO? Never really did anything to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts