Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2019/20

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's fun to watch! I actually made a point yesterday of stopping at a Brown's en route just so I could sit and have a beer, light meal (Blackened Chicken Cowboy salad, the anti fat-kid special) and watch the 3rd. Really, what a game!

Not just threatening, I think I'll by some tickets for those days I'm in town.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes they are playing on the front Foot for sure now. Benning deserves some credit with his off season moves and draft picks. Myers, JT Miller looking solid. Goaltending depth looking good.
hughes was moving well last night. We finally have some real offence from the blue line. If Petterson gets really going here we will for sure be in a play off spot. #benningbro

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night was as good an indication as any as to where they are at. What a good game, and really, only lost on an improbably keystone cops routine in the opposition end. Very well earned point.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horvat looked like Horvat, great choice for C IMO. Brock looked slow, a step behind. Man, once he gets his trigger going we could be looking at some serious fun nights. Those zone entries and dishes by Hughes...wow. It really was a lot of fun, have missed having this!

STD, I may even pay to go see a game or two!
Yo prediction god will canucks make playoffs or no.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo prediction god will canucks make playoffs or no.
Yes, but December is going to be huge in establishing position. I think they are finally deep enough and have the right mix. I hope the inexperience side doesn't kill them, but it's also the thing that will get them in.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs win
Things to note

Matthews is good
Tavares is great
Anderson is unreal
And we have the worst right side defence in the league

Shhh stop shouting Ferlund is sleeping

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs win
Things to note

Matthews is good
Tavares is great
Anderson is unreal
And we have the worst right side defence in the league

Shhh stop shouting Ferlund is sleeping

Oh man if that's true...not good. A couple of hard shoulder charges he delivers set him back? That'd be terrible for him and the team. He was looking pretty effective on his return.

Tavares was amazing. That tip was pure skill, and his wrister was simply shooter vs. goalie, shooter wins. Plain and simple.

All that said...again back to the third for the 'Nucks...when is the last time we've seen any Cannucks team play with such a combination of speed and skill? It was crazy how good they were, whipping cross ice passes around on a string, a couple of extremely well timed breakaways, Hughes is simply a feared man out there. If it weren't for Anderson being out of his mind, it would have been 5 goals scored for the 'Nucks in that 3rd period. Play like that, 9/10 game you win in regular time.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0