Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks injury bug...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salo out...

Pyatt out...

Rypien out...

Who should the Canucks bring up to replace them???

I see that they have called up Yanick to replace Salo...but what about the forwards?

I know...maybe they should bring up the farm teams top scorer? Oops...he is not signed to the Canucks...can't do that...:rolleyes:

So...who should come up? Do they need anyone? Can Chouinard and Santala fill the holes? Can they put the puck in the net?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
Salo out...

Pyatt out...

Rypien out...

Who should the Canucks bring up to replace them???

I see that they have called up Yanick to replace Salo...but what about the forwards?

I know...maybe they should bring up the farm teams top scorer? Oops...he is not signed to the Canucks...can't do that...:rolleyes:

So...who should come up? Do they need anyone? Can Chouinard and Santala fill the holes? Can they put the puck in the net?

Just because they are the lowest scoring team in the NHL doesn't mean they need scoring:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
you are right Franchise...they need a better goalie!

Wow, a bright guy like yourself and your finely getting it!! Scoring, I said 4 months ago this team is heading in the wrong direction.

Goaltending is fine to have but if your going to pay top dollars and not make it to the playoffs, then why bother. I would rather them got 3 lines that could put the puck in the net and had Auld between the pipes then for them to try to play defensive hockey and be the lowest scoring team in the NHL. (Columbus has one less goal scored but two games in hand) in case you wanted to look it up;)

Anyways a trade is needed soon or expect to be watching the Leafs and Calgary games come April. ( and Yes, the Leafs will make the playoffs, won't win it but will be there none the less)

P.S. Big loses losing Rypen for a while to

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Explain to me who they would trade? Everyone's underachieving, who would want any of them?

Naslund...he is only underachieving because he is playing with a bunch of bums!!!!

Morrison for a shooting coach which might help with there younger talent:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Explain to me who they would trade? Everyone's underachieving, who would want any of them?

Yes, I agree, but, we Canuckleheads all know...once these players leave the Canucks, they turn into Superstars!! Well, close to it anyways.

Morrison and Cooke as a package wouldn't be bad...it would be sad to see the hometown boy and the bang n' crasher go, but, Morrison just isn't cutting it and Cookie...I don't know what the hell has happened to him? Too many stupid penalties because he is obviously frustrated!

Naslund needs new linemates...Pyatt (when he returns) should go back between the sisters...it doesn't make sense to have 1 good line, especially when they aren't even scoring...spread em' out!

Aw man...another year in the sh*tter

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0