Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks - Linden- 2014/2015 changes [Off season]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to hear from you Stalion.Where the heck did you go? Same old thing here. Rob is still Rob king of Burnaby ice, all the rest of us still think Canucks are border line shity. Caps my nan nothing changes. Same old shyt. Kids get peanuts for pay coaches get fired and Baba is getting old. We might see him go this year.Camilo left goal scoareing is gone. Robbo talks like a Sunday pritch. No one lisens. Salgato stood up for his self and wanted to kick the shyt out of his team mate.
Regs still posts well. Rest of us hash it out as we should.
See Canucks have added on good Italian player. Spisa my man he is for real. Bo in my opinion is not good enough to stay here this year. Shinkaruk and Jensen are by far better players. Club can not send Bo to Utica farm team. He has to go back to juniors where he belongs. But some how I think the club might send both Jensen an Shinkaruk to Utica as Canucks spend little time on thinking it out.
Big Markstrom is waved to make room for old MIller. Shyt man, club head two young man as goalies now they do the same old shyt by kicking good kids out.
I was watching the game tonight. Calgary looks like AHL side. They will have a long season even with few very good young players. Canucks the same. Maybe five to ten points more at he end.
One thing I like Canucks coach is giving young guys a chance to show something. Gaunce,Jensen,Shinkaruk and Corrado look good. Bo is strong but not alert for NHL. Guys like Matthias and Hensen play better hockey than Bo does. Archambuald is also better than Bo in my opinion. I hope Club trades Kassian and Higgins and they add a guy like Kane. Than playoffs would be there. Kane loves to party there would be thee four hundred girls going to Canucks game. He reminds me so much of Bure. Young Shinkaruk should have a nick name Bure#colt. If he goes to Utica American chiks will go nuts on that kid.
It's Friday beer tastes good.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be a long season watching them play tonight. Not enough grit will heart the team in a long run. Stanton was in the box three for times tonight. After second penalty coach needs to sit the dam guy.They play like they don't care.
It will not be long before Lain and Archi are back in town.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk is might talk Lack might be traded for a young centre. I just don't think clubs will do that I think Bo might find him self in OHL if he does not step it up. Corrado looks lost out there not sure if he will stick it here. 8 man on D can only hurt young guy like him. I know it's a earl in the season but both Corrado and Bo are not good enough for NHL on a regular bases. Just my opinion,I am very happy with a new coach he is a thinker. Big Ben will trade to improve the club.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0