Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks needs

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I can see it if Canucks do not add a second line centre with size and game smarts there is no way we will see the playoffs.Latley PP was out to lunch. Luongo and Lack can only hold these guys in for so long. Adding all those third line players does not not cut it.What your opinion on Canucks making the playoffs.
I also think one or two guys from Utica should get a chance. What the hell is wrong with young Nick Jennson. He should be given a chance. Easaly can do more that Booth.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until they can score on 5v5 hockey we are in trouble.
Focus should finally be on their goal scoring issues and not on the goal tending.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah I agree with you 100%, it's sad to watch the team going down slowley. With out that second line centre team has no direction.
I personaly think Kesler shoud be moved even doe is on hell of a player. Team must bring that top line centre. Wingers we have. Twins are over played. They will burn out with that much playing. Some guys get three four minutes. Not good enough. No player can sit for that long and he has to produce. I also think Bieksa should be moved.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace I do agree with you on Diaz. Nothing special. But todays additions are going to help. Markstrom is a big keeper 6"6 guy he will fit well with Lack. The guy like Shaw Matthias was needed here for a long time. They got him, second line is fifty percent better now. Big strong guy comes back well and picks the guys in his end. Young man traded from Ottawa for Mullen will take Sants place as a checker Jeff Costello is his name. Costello loves to hit people. Tors type of a guy.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite simple, 4/5 teams are in for Kesler

We need a good forward and top end prospect/pick

so:

Philly: Couterier/Brayden Schenn + Scott Laughton/1st
Pitts: Sutter can frack off, Maata + Dereck Pouliot+ Beau Bennet/1st
Chicago: TT (probably the best player we can get, what a beast of a player) + 1st+ _____(maybe Saad)
Tampa: Kucherov+ 1st+ _____
Anaheim: Etem+ Rakall/vatanen+ ott 1st

Anaheim/Philly/Chicago with the best players

Teuvo Teräväinen from Chicago would be my first option, Couterier would be my second, then the Anaheim deal.

Then flip Edler for something.

We'll get more if we trade them separately then together unless Holmgrem goes full retard

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kesler is still a Canuck. Markstrom better watch his girlfriend or his wife Kesler love hot girls. Diaz is gone good thing. One other trade is done by Vancouver but it has not come out yet.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the problem is, it's not Kesler. Problem is team can not score. Hockey Torts teaches was 70's game from Phili. Guy he has are more about skill. Seven eight guys have three points in last twenty games.
Any of us that played the game know well that twins are not that type of players. Our D is not that type of D, plus four other players on Canucks team. Letting Louango go is OK. Lack an Markstram will be fine.
First line with Kesler, Henrick and Burrows can play with any team. Second line with Matthias, Hensen and Higgens is fine. Fourth line is ok. Third line needs a guy from AHL. In my opinion Nickolas Jensen should be here. 4 th line Kessian Dalpe and Sestito are better than most clubs have. Torts needs to let his guys play hockey in stead of that dam boring crap.
In my opinion Henrick should give Kesler C and than take an A. Kesler would stay in Vancouver, club would move forward. We need a guy that is going to give these guys positive push. Third and forth lines play with out any confidence. It's sad to see what Torts and his co coach have turned this team in to. Players are scared to grab the puck and attack full speed and shoot.
Some one from club like Stan Smeal should be added to coaching just to be able to get the guys to relax and play hockey.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Needs are guys like Alex Roach or Jesse Forsburg in club's D. LA could stand to loose one big guy like Roach. I am not sure if Forsburg has a NHL club yet. Torts needs tough guys not so many attackers non willing to defend players.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0