Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps let Charles Gbeke go today

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats right ...Said we dont want you back...No new contract...

Now wasnt Charles the leagues leading scorer?
Or was it just the team?

What ever it was....

Gone...WOW

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is so hard to figure out?

He was the "Big Man" in the rotation of the 4, maybe 5, forwards this year with James, Haber, Bonsu, and Burgess.

They will continue to develop Bonsu, Burgess, and Haber, and they have Marlon james as the older guy.

MLS in one more year.

BTW: Teitur will have little to no input on what players will be around for next season... That Warousek and Bobbaduzzi's area of things. Teitur plays who he is given, he is a coach/trainer, not a manager.

Also worth noting that when Jason Jordan went down with injuries/fitness issues we wondered who'd replace his goals, enter Joey Gjertsen (who also won the golden boot), then he was traded, and Sebrango won the golden boot... then along came Gbeke...

Caps are deep enough, for this level, at that position.

Look for this years side to be littered with young bucks that have a sniff at the MLS along with a few vets like Hirano, Nash, James, and Nolly etc...

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is so hard to figure out?

He was the "Big Man" in the rotation of the 4, maybe 5, forwards this year with James, Haber, Bonsu, and Burgess.

They will continue to develop Bonsu, Burgess, and Haber, and they have Marlon james as the older guy.

MLS in one more year.

BTW: Teitur will have little to no input on what players will be around for next season... That Warousek and Bobbaduzzi's area of things. Teitur plays who he is given, he is a coach/trainer, not a manager.

Also worth noting that when Jason Jordan went down with injuries/fitness issues we wondered who'd replace his goals, enter Joey Gjertsen (who also won the golden boot), then he was traded, and Sebrango won the golden boot... then along came Gbeke...

Caps are deep enough, for this level, at that position.

Look for this years side to be littered with young bucks that have a sniff at the MLS along with a few vets like Hirano, Nash, James, and Nolly etc...

Really can't wait to see what happens. Fantastic take on all things no one cares aboout JBN. Insert dumb ass emoticon.

In the meantime have to lower myself to watching United vs a hapless Liverpool in HD on Sunday morning.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fine and well...

Some people have zero interest in watching the best footy available in this area live, because it truly does not compare to BPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.

But for those that enjoy the odd night out at a match with his mates, that enjoy LIVE (At the park) football it is decent enough...

The USL Standard of play overall is pretty bad. The MLS is a lot better and more consistent. The folks that state "The Whitecaps beat Sunderland!!!" Don't really know their assholes from their elbows, they beat them sure, but sunderland didn't play a lineup or as hard as they would during a BPL match.

It is what it is... Washed up Euros and South Americans playing with North Americans that weren't good enough to play professionally elsewhere in Europe and South America...

But it's the best footy we got, might as well enjoy it for what it is, if you can get over the Euro-Snobbery.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, and thinks everyone else's stinks.

The People I talk to generally are going to, at the very least, give MLS a shot... Most people I talk to aren't in the lfc12345 mode of "Nope, it sucks and I can't be bothered"

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fine and well...

Some people have zero interest in watching the best footy available in this area live, because it truly does not compare to BPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.

But for those that enjoy the odd night out at a match with his mates, that enjoy LIVE (At the park) football it is decent enough...

The USL Standard of play overall is pretty bad. The MLS is a lot better and more consistent. The folks that state "The Whitecaps beat Sunderland!!!" Don't really know their assholes from their elbows, they beat them sure, but sunderland didn't play a lineup or as hard as they would during a BPL match.

It is what it is... Washed up Euros and South Americans playing with North Americans that weren't good enough to play professionally elsewhere in Europe and South America...

But it's the best footy we got, might as well enjoy it for what it is, if you can get over the Euro-Snobbery.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, and thinks everyone else's stinks.

The People I talk to generally are going to, at the very least, give MLS a shot... Most people I talk to aren't in the lfc12345 mode of "Nope, it sucks and I can't be bothered"

that was too easy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0