Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps new head coach

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradley name is poping up. Soccer gods would be with him afer he faild in Egyipt.
Likes to play attacking soccer full out. His style is five back five attack nice to watch. Who are the other nmames you guys hear about? Assistant coach to Rennie was spoken with. Not sure about any other guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snif you are spot on. They must get rid of dumb committee to be able to bring a coach that wants a full control. With out that you are nothing but a slave to committee as a coach. I am sure Rennie was happy to go.
Club will have hard time to get a top notch coach with committee in place. It will be, do I love him yes, do I love him no, do I love him yes, do I Love him no no. Than again.
Dasovic is still the best fit for Caps. Who cares what Bob thinks. Young man spent many years in Scotland know the game.Loves Canadian kids. Played in our National side for years. Good defensive coach and also good coach on set plays. Just look what hapend to St Jose when he joind Watson.
From that point on ST. Jose took off. Bradley could do the job just as well.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He did in Egypt and faild to advance. He is long ways from Europe. English div two OK. Top clubs no way. Here we go again. No Canadian kid will ever have a chance here. Remeber that old song. Old yealer brings the cup home Mr nice watches it go by.
Irishman in the back is as good as they will get. He is at that age. I think he would do better job than many. Add local guy to help him along. Give the guy four yeard deal. That way Bob has to get rid of players and replace them with people that love Canada and have pride to play here.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can't knock the guy before he even starts, he may surprise us with some good signings. Perhaps its what we need, I dunno, time will tell.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did watch Pann State game there I few young guys that could help. In my opinion none that can turn it around for us.
Pilckington from Barclay League would do that. Older guy like Scott Parker from Barklay League is needed. We need few brits and Slavs with hart and strength for MLS. Or Irenian, we need some one that could setle the kids down and push therm.
Coach alone is not going to do it unless we buy few guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that they can not do a thing till late December as far as name for a new coach. You never know Christmas might bring a good coach.
There is twenty five very good youg guys out of Div one University in US. We will get one of them. Big blond guy in the back line would fit our club very nicley. Mattacks could be the loor the loor.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that they can not do a thing till late December as far as name for a new coach. You never know Christmas might bring a good coach.
There is twenty five very good youg guys out of Div one University in US. We will get one of them. Big blond guy in the back line would fit our club very nicley. Mattacks could be the loor the loor.
The big blonde guy from the states who plays defense eh, at least we have options. Care to elaborate on who this tall drink of water is?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah -----Kevin Cope ist the guy for D Mich. Statate. Randy Folk R D Penn State.Tommi Hollinger a forward with high attacking speed.Brent Wilson a very good setplay and passing player. Any two of these guys would improve our Club tons. Also Maloney attacker from Penn State.Bob has players to trade for better future.
No coach can do a thing if their hands are tied with group of guys on a comeetti.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish him all the best. He kows the team he knows the needs. He is well spoken man. He shoud bring Rennie back and kick some dogs out. All would be good.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last pick or not Robinson is it. Baba is getting short on coaches. Kick and run will still be nuber one style. But with way more spark. Just like silver soccer with addition of HPL as late starts. Hide and win.
Robinson and Rennie really have the same style. I think Robinson will add a guy or two from Barcklay league to try to speed the midle up on a attack.
Rest looks ok to me. If miller stays not hurt it could work. but that's big ??????????????
In my opinion Robinson would be better off to add one or two guys from PCSL than to go to US for all those young kids. Team needs strength in some areas. D is badly in need of improvment.
He is well spoken man I think refs will have more respect for Robinson than Rennie. Rennie every so foten went on a hauling spree against the reffs.
Never know maybe Baba will leave on a cup run. Wise old man somtimes stay low and kicks ars.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mixed opinion on this one. I like that that he has been here and there will be a little bit more of a continuation rather than a complete overhaul. I think the core of the players is pretty good and they just need to make a few good additions. The players both past and present seem to think highly of him where it seemed to be the opposite with Rennie, so that's an up grade. I am a little nervous that he has no head coaching experience so we got nothing to judge him by.

I think I will hold my criticism for his opening day lineup and his first substitution.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys Robinson is well spoken man. Things will improve you just watch. He head a year to see what mistakes were maken. He can only do better.
Again unless they buy two top level backs and a fast moving mid nothing is going to change. Miller is good for 7, 8 goals and that it. Brasilian is on fire he can hold us in . Only if young African gets more playing time and young Hurtada you will see better results.
Kids are one year older more mature and most know what it takes to be able to play against better clubs. I like it. Bring Rennie back give Bob golf clubs and a nice watch. Go Caps go.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0