Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps Points

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was any other caps season ticket holders not aware Caps points do not carry over to the next season? Due to some excessive binge drinking during games, I racked up a decent amount of points, but never really saw anything I really wanted to redeem for, and they were always adding different offers. Turns out they all expired on the 31 of december, with no notice... I just figured if I'm continuing to a loyal season ticket holder, the loyalty program would also carry on...

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs!!Already read that. I don't make a habit of reading the FAQ of everything I enroll in. Suppose its my bad, but a little warning that they're expiring wouldn't be terrible.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I only hot about 15 emails reminding me they would expire but a few more would have been nice. They are for the most part useless anyway.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't recall any e-mails that they would expire,but maybe I am as dumb as I look. I never saw anything interesting to really burn them on.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't want to go for coffee with Bobby?

I didn't see anything I wanted either but the guy in front of me got a bunch of $20 food vouchers that you could spend on beer so this year I'll be looking out for that one.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0