Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CCB and SFC Seperate

M

Mal

Surrey FC and CCB have gone their seperate ways. CCB have apparently got $80,000 in sponsorship with the main sponsor being Surrey Honda.
There is a huge amount of soccer players in the Newton/Surrey and both clubs have huge memberships .The 4th turf field is completed .

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how large SFC's membership numbers are - at least not in comparison to CCB and SU. I don't know, Guildford seems pretty big too.

Seems most of SFC's registrations have already gone to CCB.

Perfectofc

Jun 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford is tiny compared to the other 3 - I wouldn't be surprised if SU swallowed them at some point.

Hopefully CCB and SFC can continue on and grow seperately. I'd like to see them embrace LTPD (espcially the "players play at appropriate levels" part) more than they do currently.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For them to embrace "players play at appropriate levels" they'll have to stop allowing fiefdoms.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Youth/Surrey FC belongs @ NAP whereas CCB is a club that was formerly known as Whalley Soccer Club and was based in Whalley . That inner city area doesn,t have a soccer club anymore .Now that both are running their own programmes it would be a big boost for the Whalley area if CCB move back to Tom Binnie.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Geordie - I can't at all comment on what fields CCB uses most or least. However, I have been to Tom Binnie and seen plenty of CCB teams there.

The area of Whalley definitely needs a youth soccer club for those kids. One focused on their needs. I worked in Whalley for a time and had I been a resident there I'd have started my own immigrants/refugees-only club. Do some research into what was done in Atlanta. Inspiring.

M

Mal

Surrey FC and CCB have gone their seperate ways. CCB have apparently got $80,000 in sponsorship with the main sponsor being Surrey Honda.
There is a huge amount of soccer players in the Newton/Surrey and both clubs have huge memberships .The 4th turf field is completed .

Word is that CCB are trying to get their foot in the BCPL by forming a partnership with Magnuson Ford. There,s been some meetings and its supposed to be a done deal

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it a done deal already?

The 'Abby' team in my kid's age group is at least 2/3rds CCB I would think.

Noyouthsoccerpostsforever

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0