Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CCC Game 3: Montreal Impact @ Vancouver Whitecaps 20080625

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 again for the Impact.

I caught the last 25 minutes or so online and don't know why I spent more than 5 minutes on it. BRUTAL!

From the Province this morning:

"We played well, I think," said Whitecaps coach Teitur Thordarson.

"It's never good to say that when you've lost a game. Very unfortunate to get two very simple goals."

Is this guy on glue? The Whitecaps in the 25 minutes I saw last night were, to be blunt, absolute crap. Perhaps they should work on 2 very simple passes before going on to 2 very simple goals :rolleyes:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 again for the Impact.

I caught the last 25 minutes or so online and don't know why I spent more than 5 minutes on it. BRUTAL!

From the Province this morning:

Is this guy on glue? The Whitecaps in the 25 minutes I saw last night were, to be blunt, absolute crap. Perhaps they should work on 2 very simple passes before going on to 2 very simple goals :rolleyes:

I watched the game last night on tv and couldn't agree more with Regs, the play was brutal. To say that 2 simple passes is a chore for this team is being kind, you wouldn't expect passes to be going off shins and not getting to the player intended so regularly but they do. I watched the Miami game as well the other night and was surprised at the lack of flow moving forward and the long ball tactics that seem to happen all the time.

I really hope they can pull this together but it would seem a few new faces might be in order???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Speaking of long balls, I saw Cann (sp?) 3 times in the last 15 hump a ball as far as he could towards the right side where he thought for some reason, the Caps smallest player on the pitch would "win" it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0