Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter did what they had to do. Brutal red call. Classic Italian all men back stuff it.

Freddy, Mourinho is Portuguese, the starting 11 are from all over except Italy so to call it classical Italian is inaccurate. There was nothing Italian about it other than the financing behind the team and the administration. Inter is hated by most Italians for that reason. It's our bastard team. That being said, they are very strong and deserve their possible triple crown this year with the Serie A, Champions and Coppa Italia all within reach.

God I wish Milan would get better :mad:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
True. But, that style of play is classic Italian stuff it, close it down, boring soccer. Maybe like a virus, it is spreading to other nationalities :eek:

That said, if I was coaching, I would have given the exact same instructions.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right on many accounts Berg. They are hated especially now that they are winning. Just wait till they build their new stadium!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I definitely wanted Barcelona to win because I love watching them play.....but I can't say that I'm disappointed that Mourinho has taken this Inter team to the final. :) His reaction after the game was fantastic. :) Well in, Jose. :D

Now I don't care who wins as I hate both teams left in the final. :D I'll stick with Jose.....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right on many accounts Berg. They are hated especially now that they are winning. Just wait till they build their new stadium!

Hey if I can't give credit where it's due not only is my head up my ass but I am also a fool! I despise Inter with every fibre of my being but you cannot equate rivalry to stupidity and they really are a damned good squad... :(

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I am happy, I won money on the match!! I agree that was a crap red card. Sarge we all know a win is a win, but playing for pk's is not soccer. But full credit to you guys for pulling it out. Some quality goal keeping at both ends in your match

Playing for pk's?? Inter was defending a 2 goal lead, not playing for pk's, and especially after that brutal red card Inter had no choice but to defend the entire game.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Captain Shamrock said :)

Love Mourinho and look forward to the day when he comes to Old Trafford ;)

His reaction after the match was pure quality but really, are Barcelona that 'petty' as to turn on the sprinklers in Inter's half during their celebration ?? Wow .......

A diabolical sending off and some very questionable fouls given during the game. However, Mourinho's tactics were the better over the two legs and good luck to them in the final.

Quote from Mourinho : "This is the best loss of my life. It is a shame I couldn't play: I would have been awful on the pitch but I would have shed blood as my players did"

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mourinho after the game ... "We didn't want the ball because when Barcelona press and win the ball back, we lose our position - I never want to lose position on the pitch so I didn't want us to have the ball, we gave it away,"

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mourinho after the game ... "We didn't want the ball because when Barcelona press and win the ball back, we lose our position - I never want to lose position on the pitch so I didn't want us to have the ball, we gave it away,"

Anti-Football at it's best :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Captain Shamrock said :)

Love Mourinho and look forward to the day when he comes to Old Trafford ;)

His reaction after the match was pure quality but really, are Barcelona that 'petty' as to turn on the sprinklers in Inter's half during their celebration ?? Wow .......

A diabolical sending off and some very questionable fouls given during the game. However, Mourinho's tactics were the better over the two legs and good luck to them in the final.

Quote from Mourinho : "This is the best loss of my life. It is a shame I couldn't play: I would have been awful on the pitch but I would have shed blood as my players did"

A latin equivalent to Alex Ferguson is Mourinho with the mental capacity of a Brian Clough. The only one who is fully capable to "replace" the ego of Alex Ferguson. I believe there are many other worthy candidates but clearly none are as large as this ego maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts